ADVERTISEMENT

Some people say it isnt Stoops fault bc we turned it over 3 times in 10 plays but ....

I thought that was odd. Absolutely no push at all to attempt a block or rush the kicker.
Did the same on the first qtr fg. Just a weird thing to tell guys not to even give a straight ahead push and just stand up. Kicker doesn’t feel any timing stress that way

Reactions: 55wildcat
A guy I know that hangs with football people every day , 365 , at a school thats highly successful , calls that :" FAKE TOUGH" lot of talk , lot of posing , lot of taunting , =. faker tough . I think Clemson proved that today . We can run the mouth , we can have the speed , the talent , but ultimately they bullied us . Look at how many times they broke tackles when they really needed that extra yard
i'll take the other side of this... they didn't bully us.... we have been lacking in the most important area on the field which was the QB position. I'll take our team with a diff QB all year.... not a guy who plays like he is 5'-7".. no ability to move in the pocket, terribly inaccurate... and leaves the D with bad field position almost all year.

I'm mainly talking todays game , if you know much , you should agree we were clearly the more talented team . Of course the NFL mainly has 5 star guys .. but look at how many QBs are from smaller schools . The star system has holes in it . But today it was clear , we were clearly better than them
Star system is a joke. Couple years ago I did a roster breakdown of the two teams in the Superbowl, 90% were three star players. I think if you look at any NFL roster, it would be similar. Way too many HS players out there to be scouted. Plus most of these 5 star kids go to camps for recognition. They rank what, 25 5 star kids per year, I’d say there are most likely triple that amount out there going unnoticed.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT