ADVERTISEMENT

Some people say it isnt Stoops fault bc we turned it over 3 times in 10 plays but ....

ManitouDan

All-American
Dec 7, 2006
is there any doubt .. any .. that we had far far better talent than them ? And we dont go for 2 ? and we pooch kick ? and we rest Ray Davis and refuse to get him enough carries ? and who ultimately says " lets play soft zone on 3rd and 18 about 3 Times ?? The guy is a horrible .. horrible end of half , end of game coach . He should be known as a guy that did a OK job but left a million opportunities on the table . Choke after Choke after Choke .. Ole miss 2 years ago , Missouri this year , Today the worst . Sickening

We don't have better talent than Clemson. We certainly don't have the better head coach talent either.
Man I don't know what game you are watching but we out hit them , we had far more speed at the talent spots on the outside , We had waaaay more experience at QB , We had more players actually play than sit out .. we were obviously better than them .. They dont have a BB , they dont have a Dion , its not close really . We are similar to the hoops team .. you better be way better than your opponent or the game will be in question

• Haha
Reactions: BlueTick2
Stoops is just a big ole pussy. That’s his problem. Plays scared constantly. His mindset is just wrong to win important games. He talks a big game about hitting hard and being tough and all, but when push comes to shove, he buries his head in the sand, sits back, and hopes time runs out.
A guy I know that hangs with football people every day , 365 , at a school thats highly successful , calls that :" FAKE TOUGH" lot of talk , lot of posing , lot of taunting , =. faker tough . I think Clemson proved that today . We can run the mouth , we can have the speed , the talent , but ultimately they bullied us . Look at how many times they broke tackles when they really needed that extra yard

Star system my aching ass .. dude the star system is so full of flops and misses its hardly reliable . We were clearly better than them,

Yeah, those recruiting rankings are always off. What is Michigan and Alabama and Texas average ranking in recruiting the past 4 years?

And Clemson winning 2 national titles had nothing to do with recruiting rankings.

And as for this game, we lost so we weren't clearly better. If Clemson had a lot of guys not playing that may have evened the odds some. Idc about Clemson or pre bowl game to know what their situation was coming in.

Stoops is just a big ole pussy. That’s his problem. Plays scared constantly. His mindset is just wrong to win important games. He talks a big game about hitting hard and being tough and all, but when push comes to shove, he buries his head in the sand, sits back, and hopes time runs out.
Prob bad etiquette to quote a guy twice but your comment is so entirely dead on balls accurate it needs pinned in capital letters at the top of the football board .. Stoops is a pussy .

How about draft picks? Or the NFL is in on the conspiracy too
I'm mainly talking todays game , if you know much , you should agree we were clearly the more talented team . Of course the NFL mainly has 5 star guys .. but look at how many QBs are from smaller schools . The star system has holes in it . But today it was clear , we were clearly better than them

How about draft picks? Or the NFL is in on the conspiracy too
I'm mainly talking todays game , if you know much , you should agree we were clearly the more talented team . Of course the NFL mainly has 5 star guys .. but look at how many QBs are from smaller schools . The star system has holes in it . But today it was clear , we were clearly better than them

is there any doubt .. any .. that we had far far better talent than them ? And we dont go for 2 ? and we pooch kick ? and we rest Ray Davis and refuse to get him enough carries ? and who ultimately says " lets play soft zone on 3rd and 18 about 3 Times ?? The guy is a horrible .. horrible end of half , end of game coach . He should be known as a guy that did a OK job but left a million opportunities on the table . Choke after Choke after Choke .. Ole miss 2 years ago , Missouri this year , Today the worst . Sickening
Pre season top 25 we finish 7 and 6 not good but hey at Kentucky you win 6 7 8 games a year we accept that and build statues for the coach doing it on to next year

Yeah, those recruiting rankings are always off. What is Michigan and Alabama and Texas average ranking in recruiting the past 4 years?

And Clemson winning 2 national titles had nothing to do with recruiting rankings.

And as for this game, we lost so we weren't clearly better. If Clemson had a lot of guys not playing that may have evened the odds some. Idc about Clemson or pre bowl game to know what their situation was coming in.
They absolutely have talent but this year they were young to begin with and we played them with our full roster vs their 8-10 contributor/starter sit outs. That is a Clemson team with the 50th ranked offense, not the 5th ranked offense in the ncaa, even with a full roster. And certainly not the qb they’ve been playoff contenders with.

Last edited:
Two years in a row below expectations. I think most are correct, 7 win seasons with an occasional higher. Going into year 12 and still loses control of himself and the game. Passion is wonderful. Out of control is disaster.

Reactions: bigbluedon
I do think it’s Stoops’ fault for not bringing the house on 3rd and 18 up 35-30 with about 40 seconds to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT