ADVERTISEMENT

Pope is NOT visiting JQ today

wtf happened with all this…. I mean we were visiting then we wasn’t ….. Whatever maybe just maybe Pope cut him from the list…

LOL at making up wanting $2 million. The truth doesn’t even matter anymore, make up any lie to forward the agenda or talking point with nothing to back it up.

• Sad
Reactions: CatsDomain
JQ has that Shaedon Sharpe feel about him.
I’m starting to think so a little. I did want the kid. I guess Louisville wants to make a splash and who can blame them after a 4 win year lol. He is gonna be a headache because he’s gonna make more than the rest of the roster and then next year will be fun!

Mark Pope has class.

And I don’t. If it were me kid would be getting an overnight couurier-carried signed-release-only personal letter on official letterhead proclaiming Dear Master Quaintance, The University of Kentucky Athletics Department in Association with University President Eli Capilouto, Senior Athletics Director Mitchell Barnhart, and Head Men’s Basketball Coach [Pete] Is Proud to Formally Offer You A Sum Total of Three Point Five Million (3.5 mil) Reasons to Kiss Our Pretty White Asses.

Sounds like Pops got the message that Jerry Jones would double whatever UK offered for NIL.
I hope not.

At least make him fulfill the promise rather than being blown off the plate by bluster.

If he comes through then keep making him do so.

This isn't BYU, you cannot be intimidated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT