ADVERTISEMENT

Political Thread: Non-obscene version

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already exhausted with the 2016 election and its not really even started yet. More BS, lies, empty promises, etc.

Originally posted by jamo0001:

Thatcher was right about this. Throw the morality questions out the window and make the financially responsible decision: test, treat, educate. It's simple and saves you mountains of cash..

the UK doesn't have to spend billions of dollars every year treating HIV because they dealt with it rationally. We didn't, and we're paying for it to this very day.
Here's a better idea: let Darwinism play out.

If you're not smart enough to avoid negative lifestyle choices then you give up your right to live on this Earth.

This post was edited on 4/18 1:20 PM by P19978

Ohio house bill 147 your thoughts

Representative Ron hood has proposed a bill that will allow any person over the age of 21 be permitted to own and handle a gun without any type of training or knowledge on using it safely. I do believe in the second amendment, but this kind of makes things even worse for everyone. Obviously the rule does not apply to convicts, but anyone who's not a felon and over the age of 21. I know this is technically a political issue, but it has nothing to do with republicans and democrats. The claim the guy made about getting this bill to the house is a single mom or dad can't pay for their training and permit. To that I say, how the hell can they afford the gun? Personally, this might be one of the stupidest proposals I've ever heard. This guy is probably thinking what's the worst thing that could happen, a 21 yr old and a gun don't mix. This ranks up there with the idiot in California that proposed a bill that we should stone gays to death because the bible says to. I'm curious as to what you think and if this is a good or bad idea?

Good or bad idea?

Re: Ohio house bill 147 your thoughts

It's mostly a political
Originally posted by Wall2Boogie:
Representative Ron hood has proposed a bill that will allow any person over the age of 21 be permitted to own and handle a gun without any type of training or knowledge on using it safely. I do believe in the second amendment, but this kind of makes things even worse for everyone. Obviously the rule does not apply to convicts, but anyone who's not a felon and over the age of 21. I know this is technically a political issue, but it has nothing to do with republicans and democrats. The claim the guy made about getting this bill to the house is a single mom or dad can't pay for their training and permit. To that I say, how the hell can they afford the gun? Personally, this might be one of the stupidest proposals I've ever heard. This guy is probably thinking what's the worst thing that could happen, a 21 yr old and a gun don't mix. This ranks up there with the idiot in California that proposed a bill that we should stone gays to death because the bible says to. I'm curious as to what you think and if this is a good or bad idea?
Is there any gun law that the GOP doesn't want to loosen?

Yes it's political

No it doesn't rank up there with the California clown

And I care next to nothing about that bill. Almost entirely meaningless, at this point

The claim the guy made about getting this bill to the house is a single mom or dad can't pay for their training and permit.
good idea. And while there at it, what if someone doesn't have the money for driver's education? They should just let them buy the car and drive anyway. If they they accidentally kill someone with a car or a gun well hay $hit happens, it's their Constitutional rights by gawd.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Terrible idea. People need how to oroperly use a lethal weapon and when the law applies to legally use it.

Originally posted by From-the-stands:
Is there any gun law that the GOP doesn't want to loosen?
Think everybody is pretty comfortable with the fully automatic ban from the 1920's

Originally posted by Lord_Crow:
Actually I was talking about KyFanInNC.
You can change names 100000000000000000000000000 times,but you will still be wrong on 99% of your takes. Anyone that follows a single party line 100% of the time are terrible for this country. Left or right.

Any explanation for why Boehner and McConnell are allowing these estate tax votes before the 2016 election? Doesn't make sense to do it while a Dem is still in the WH

So far the following have been used to refer to Rubio:
"Coconut"-- Danny Deutsch
"Little boy"-- Mika Brzezinski
"Pool boy"-- Bill Maher

I think it is a great idea. Maybe then all of the idiots will take each other out.

Originally posted by qwesley:
"Pool boy"-- Bill Maher
This is a good thing and conservatives shouldn't whine about it. Keep your mouth shut and when the next time comes around where we are accused of saying something racist, just point to these comments.

Originally posted by KyFaninNC:

Originally posted by Lord_Crow:
Actually I was talking about KyFanInNC.
You can change names 100000000000000000000000000 times,but you will still be wrong on 99% of your takes. Anyone that follows a single party line 100% of the time are terrible for this country. Left or right.
Describes quesley and defense......

Chuck you are addled moron. Feel free to point out a post of mine anytime that is effusive toward any GOP leader. Severely anti-liberal does not make someone automatically conservative.

Again, you are a GD moron.

Originally posted by WayneDougan:

"Pool boy"-- Bill Maher
This is a good thing and conservatives shouldn't whine about it. Keep your mouth shut and when the next time comes around where we are accused of saying something racist, just point to these comments.
laugh.r191677.gif
Yeah, sure Wayne...

Chuck you are addled moron. Feel free to point out a post of mine anytime that is effusive toward any GOP leader. Severely anti-liberal does not make someone automatically conservative.

If I'm a "(addled GD moron", what does that make you. You are just like Cosby who got banned for his antics.

Are you trying to tell us that you aren't an ultra conservative (extremist) when you can't have an original thought unless it's right wing? Please, don't even attempt it.

He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. ~~~ Einstein

Good luck keeping the squirrels out of the birdfeeder today Chuck.

Either you don't read or don't remember. Again, feel free to point out ANY extremist view I have posted. Moron.

Originally posted by Chuckinden:

If I'm a "(addled GD moron", what does that make you. You are just like Cosby who got banned for his antics.
=============================================================================

Typically when you upset him with facts, he responds by insulting you. He's Cosby without the F-bombs which is why I have him on ignore. You should do the same.

I make no secret about being a Democrat but I have also recently criticized Clinton and pointed out some positives I've observed about Bush recently on here. I also cross over and vote for Republicans occasionally that I think are doing a good job. Bob Corker being one of them. I also think there is a lot to be said for John Kasich who will be entering the race soon. I just call em like I see em.

Originally posted by Deeeefense:

I also think there is a lot to be said for John Kasich who will be entering the race soon.
The guy who is awaiting nomination from a sign from god? lol

By " a sign from god" meaning large amounts of promised campaign dollars.

I see Defense and Chuckinden have gotten no less senile in my absence.

Seriously. Jeb Bush. Christ. If you even consider voting for him you should be executed.

Originally posted by Bill Cosby:

Seriously. Jeb Bush. Christ. If you even consider voting for him you should be executed.
Got a bill that I want to introduce to the floor of Congress.

Not sure if it's been talked about, but the spot John Oliver did on the NSA and government surveilance was top notch.

After his global warming rant (that showed the same lack of understanding of the "study" as Defense so you know it's ignorant), I basically tuned him out as another radical lefty.

It's amazing that he was able to organize an interview with Snowden in Russia. Was interesting to see his brutal honesty with Snowden that no one in America really gives a shit about him, or what he did because they don't understand the issues (obviously the interviews were selectively edited).

"How does __________ program give the US government access to my dick pick."

Pretty sad that we're are really to that point as a country.

Can't wait until we reup on the sunsetting provisions of the Patriot Act this summer though.

Originally posted by Deeeefense:
Typically when you upset him with facts, he responds by insulting you.
laugh.r191677.gif
Facts huh. No one in the history of this board has been called out more than deeee. We all know this "chipmunk" schtick will go away once she gets the nomination. Chuck never really says anything more evolved than "got off my lawn!". His claim to fame is blaming the GOP for UCA and wanting Reid to stay as Senate leader.

Would love to see deee explain his evolution from passionately backing Perot and his govt spending views to working two Obama campaigns. Actually I wouldn't.

No apologies for smacking morons and liars. None.

The great thing about Jeb running is comparing the lukewarm response he is getting to the mindless fawning the left is giving Hillary fresh off her email debacle. Not crazy about any of the candidates or the process but it beats the hell out of the nauseating coronation and lying going on from the other side.

Originally posted by Willy4UK:

Got a bill that I want to introduce to the floor of Congress.
That's three, the count is growing.

A Jeb-Hillary race is exactly what you get when fundraising abilities are the most important aspect of candidate.

Unless you find a third party candidate willing to spend $1B from his own coffers, we'll be getting more of the same for the foreseeable future

Originally posted by jamo0001:
A Jeb-Hillary race is exactly what you get when fundraising abilities are the most important aspect of candidate.

Unless you find a third party candidate willing to spend $1B from his own coffers, we'll be getting more of the same for the foreseeable future
Yep. That why I restate that we'll have a plethora of these comments in 100 years.

"Boy, WTF were those idiots thinking? Didn't they even know better? Were Americans really that GD stupid back in the late 20th/early 21st century? So let me get this straight, there were 330 million Americans in the U.S and they could only find a Bush or Clinton for nearly 3 decades? Were Americans retarded then? Why are are past Americans so uneducated?"

"Mommy, why is that person acting like the stupid, idiotic, moronic dumb asses who would vote for either a Bush or a Clinton?"

Warrior- We'll call it the Warrior/Willy Act of 2015 to save American Citizens from Stupid Decisions by threatening execution on them.

I am in good company.

ChuckindenOriginally posted by RondoBaller21:
Cal knows better than any of us. Don't be shocked when you see him back at the three next season[/QUOTE]That's debatable.

I don't think it's fair to call folks/posters "liars" because they're struggling with trying to find a politician to support that is addressing some aspect of what they find most important at a particular time. I've supported (at one time or another) a wide range of politicians from GHWB in his run in the primary against Reagan (who I despise above all things), Ross Perot, Bill Clinton, Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, and a misguided venture in believing in Barack Obama.

I was willing to overlook a whole lot of what I did not agree with in Perot, Buchanan, and Paul because I felt they were the only voices out there addressing the dilution of our sovereignty. I wound up supporting Clinton as Perot sort of imploded and the Republican primary did such a hatchet job on Ron Paul that he was reduced to a stammering fool in trying to fend off their unrelenting attacks. Pat Buchanan really honed in on the dilution of our sovereignty and to this day is really good at addressing the issue and I always enjoy listening to him talk about it but then he lapses into a whole lot of other stuff that would be hard if not impossible to support on the tax side.

If there were a populist candidate that credibly supported the middle class with a strong message about the decline of US sovereignty to global interests and was not guaranteed to cater to minorities/poor nor pander to the rich then I would be highly interested in what they have to say as honestly the middle class is the only class in the US that never has a real candidate.

Problem is we are guaranteed to get a globalists no matter what happens and that means the middle class gets the shaft yet again. Doesn't matter if it's a Republican or Democrat. That is guaranteed.

^Also the two political parties now control the debates and the standard for allowing a 3rd party candidate to participate is that they most poll at least 15%. That's almost impossible unless, well unless they get into the debates. You couple that with the Citizens United decision and you have a system that is 100% rigged.

The Reform Party, The Tea Party, the Occupy Wallstreet movement all stem from citizens being fed up with being powerless, and allowing a small group of elitists to make all the decisions that effect our lives.

The media has recently made a big deal about the guy with the gyrocopter who landed on the capital lawn, they talk about his crimes and what should be done to him including being shot down, but none ever bother to mention the greater crimes being committed against the America people by those inside the building, whom his protest was directed. What he did was against the law, but so was the Boston Tea Party. I see public protest and action continuing to mount if nothing changes.

This post was edited on 4/20 5:58 PM by Deeeefense

When did you get out?

Will Cankles EVER answer any questions, or will she try to avoid, deflect for 2 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT