ADVERTISEMENT

Collin Chandler back in the USA

83% isn't elite, sorry. It would have to be in the 90's or higher. Travis Ford was an elite FT shooter :D

We agree most of the time but 83% is definitely elite.. lol I promise, I won’t attack you like the 🥜 on here tho! 😆

• Love
Reactions: NociHTTP
We agree most of the time but 83% is definitely elite.. lol I promise, I won’t attack you like the 🥜 on here tho! 😆
LOL, I don't know what causes those losers to act that way. My husband was livid, I'll just leave it at that. He looked like one of our cats bird-watching. :D

• Haha
Reactions: ThrowBackCat9
LOL, I don't know what causes those losers to act that way. My husband was livid, I'll just leave it at that. He looked like one of our cats bird-watching. :D

Tell your husband to not give that guy the time of day.. lol He was a loser. Not worth getting the ole blood pressure up for! 😆

Tell your husband to not give that guy the time of day.. lol He was a loser. Not worth getting the ole blood pressure up for! 😆
He does have high blood pressure, and we're both diabetic. When he was in England he literally walked 45 minutes one way to work, I'm surprised he didn't drop then. His calfs are like softballs, if you've ever seen someone like that.

He does have high blood pressure, and we're both diabetic. When he was in England he literally walked 45 minutes one way to work, I'm surprised he didn't drop then. His calfs are like softballs, if you've ever seen someone like that.

Tough times create tough people! 👊

And yeah I have high BP as well. My major issues are caused by my thyroid tho!

Yeah i have saw guys with gigantic calfs. I was always confused because I had/have tree trunk for legs but never could jump high.. lol Would have went pro otherwise 😂😬

• Haha
Tough times create tough people! 👊

And yeah I have high BP as well. My major issues are caused by my thyroid tho!

Yeah i have saw guys with gigantic calfs. I was always confused because I had/have tree trunk for legs but never could jump high.. lol Would have went pro otherwise 😂😬
I have hypothyroidism. On NP Thyroid for that. Just one thing after another.

I think he’ll still have to be running around, just not all in a compressed time frame. Once this roster is finalized, he can focus on the 2025 roster and the freshman class. But yeah, April is going to be an annual hell month when it comes to recruiting and dealing with the portal. But hopefully next year he’s only going after 3-4 guys and not an entire roster.
It will probably be heavy again unless we really load up on freshmen, we are going to have a slew of seniors.

It will probably be heavy again unless we really load up on freshmen, we are going to have a slew of seniors.
I hope we can get 3-4 freshmen with 3-4 portal guys to go with Perry, Chandler, Owen, Garrison and whoever else we land with multiple years left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT