ADVERTISEMENT

Painter?

CatPhight

All-American
Nov 15, 2008
Beaver Lick
Would you rather have $1000 or Matt Painter's head full of nickels?

hevP9gw.png

I thought I was in Nextdoor for a second. Was going to give you my recommendation for a painter

Tell your mom to layoff the tuna salad... [laughing]

wLdXDBQ.png

All fat jokes are made by 2 types of people.

1. Bullies and assholes
2. Fat people who feel like they have a pass to call other people fat since they are also fat

Which one are you?

Painter is a million times better coach than Calipari in the year 2024. Sign him up, atleast we would be a 1 seed again and win more than 1 NCAA tourney game in 5 years.

All fat jokes are made by 2 types of people.

1. Bullies and assholes
2. Fat people who feel like they have a pass to call other people fat since they are also fat

Which one are you?
LOL - I weigh 185 Fly Rock, so looks like your momma Tranny taught you wrong.

I know you have a penchant for gelatin, so grab a little cold cream and rub one out with your pal.

3TndGwE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BBUK

I know you have a penchant for gelatin, so grab a little cold cream and rub one out with your pal.

3TndGwE.jpeg

I can't even read what it's posting (I won't wasted energy un-blocking either). I counted it as a skank. I tried not to but it is a skank.

3TndGwE.jpeg
There’s a zero percent chance you weigh 185. There’s also a zero percent chance you don’t live in your moms basement. You’re the laziest poster on here. You contribute nothing to the board. You make photoshop pics of fat people like a dancing monkey on the street hoping for 25 cents and an ounce of attention from strangers. This is typical virgin behavior.

You’re a loser.

There’s a zero percent chance you weigh 185. There’s also a zero percent chance you don’t live in your moms basement. You’re the laziest poster on here. You contribute nothing to the board. You make photoshop pics of fat people like a dancing monkey on the street hoping for 25 cents and an ounce of attention from strangers. This is typical virgin behavior.

You’re a loser.
I'm not the one whose mothers braids her leg hair...so has Momma Tranny made it out of shock conversion therapy yet?

LOL - I make more in month in video residuals, than your lifetime of soliciting at rest stops. [laughing]

I thought you put me on ignore dumbass.

I'm not the one whose mothers braids her leg hair...so has Momma Tranny made it out of shock conversion therapy yet?

LOL - I make more in month in video residuals, than your lifetime of soliciting at rest stops. [laughing]

I thought you put me on ignore dumbass.
You think this shit bothers me? You’re cringe as hell. You’re out here posting your weight (fake) and bragging about your salary (fake). lol

Damn dude. Is this your LARP?

You need to get laid. Loser.

You think this shit bothers me? You’re cringe as hell. You’re out here posting your weight (fake) and bragging about your salary (fake). lol

Damn dude. Is this your LARP?

You need to get laid. Loser.
Shit bothers you? It's your fav food, no? [laughing]

WfaUnD.gif

Last edited:
wtf is wrong with you?

Now I know why you only post photoshop stuff. You can’t communicate for shit. Hella awkward.
I guess you're simply too ignorant to understand how to implement the ignore feature?

I communicate for shit just fine, I literally offered you a bite to eat. [laughing]

I guess you're simply too ignorant to understand how to implement the ignore feature?

I communicate for shit just fine, I literally offered you a bite to eat. [laughing]
The ignore button is for the weak and triggered. You should know something about that.

The very second I suggested that you are fat you posted your weight (lied) because you were so triggered. The very second I suggested you live in your parents basement you posted about your big salary (lied) because you were so triggered.

Boy. You soft.

The ignore button is for the weak and triggered. You should know something about that.

The very second I suggested that you are fat you posted your weight (lied) because you were so triggered. The very second I suggested you live in your parents basement you posted about your big salary (lied) because you were so triggered.

Boy. You soft.
I'm the exact opposite of fat from chemo ass wipe...you have no idea what triggered even means... [laughing]

Still plenty in the tank and more than enough to challenge a shit gargler like you... ;)

main-qimg-5711f96548e1674ca7ee95d0a14474d0

Dude is just 53 that's wild. He's been there forever. Kind of the Midwest Mark Few or Bryce Drew. Has done a great job of building a consistent stable program and looks to be on the verge of busting through to a FF. If not this year, probably soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT