ADVERTISEMENT

Outside of hopefully adding Mulder

Apr 21, 2015
what are the chances we get either Diallo, Murray, or Maker? Anyone who follows recruiting closely want to let me in on who we have the best shot at? It's like pulling teeth trying to get someone to commit, I wonder if Cal is getting frustrated himself at this point.

I'd say the following

Diablo - 10%
Murray - 55%
maker - 65%

So pretty good chance we get at least 1 of those

Why do some on this board feel the need to start a new thread for every random thought that pops into their head? Op, you just posted in a doom n gloom recruiting thread, that basically was saying the same thing about getting players to commit as this thread.

This question of yours could have easily been asked in that thread. There's no need to start a new thread for any and every thought, when there are plenty of other threads on the board discussing the same exact topic(s). What I'm really trying to say, but in a nice way is; stop being an attention whore and flooding the board with nonsensical crap. Thanks.

Reactions: dmaso44
Why do some on this board feel the need to start a new thread for every random thought that pops into their head? Op, you just posted in a doom n gloom recruiting thread, that basically was saying the same thing about getting players to commit as this thread.

This question of yours could have easily been asked in that thread. There's no need to start a new thread for any and every thought, when there are plenty of other threads on the board discussing the same exact topic(s). What I'm really trying to say, but in a nice way is; stop being an attention whore and flooding the board with nonsensical crap. Thanks.
Are you in charge of the board or something? Is the post traffic on this board affecting your daily activities? Wow, if so, I am sorry man. I am sorry that your life has become so obsolete. I truly am; perhaps you could maybe go out and start yourself a real life and that way things on a message board won't get to ya so much, understand? Until then I am going to play along and make you feel really important and say, good job message board officer!

I'd say the following

Diablo - 10%
Murray - 55%
maker - 65%

So pretty good chance we get at least 1 of those
this is rich as there is no way we are any worse then 50/50 for Diallo as it is always UK and either SU or KU mentioned but UK has been down since day 1. I would say it is

Diallo 60%
Murray - 75%
MAker 50%

Think is Diallo doesnt go to UK Maker does but i would be shocked if Diallo goes anywhere else as he wants to win unlike Newman and some others and wants to play with an elite guard like Briscoe.

what are the chances we get either Diallo, Murray, or Maker? Anyone who follows recruiting closely want to let me in on who we have the best shot at? It's like pulling teeth trying to get someone to commit, I wonder if Cal is getting frustrated himself at this point.
Think we have a good chance with Murray. His dad said, 'Kentucky is Kentucky, they are the highest class school.' He also thinks his development here would be good. Believe I read Cal is wanting him to come on an unofficial visit sometime next week.

Maker I believe would have to continue high school another semester to be able to reclassify. Probably not likely unless we can't get another big to start the year.

No idea about Diallo. Hear everything in the world about him. Probably a 33% chance?

I think we have a very good shot with Murray and hope he visits during derby weekend.I think he will be very impressed with how important basketball is here.

Pretty good shot with Diallo IMO.I think he really liked Briscoe and saw he would get him them ball and he would get lots of playing time.

Maker I really have no clue.I still wonder if he will play college ball.

Think we have a good chance with Murray. His dad said, 'Kentucky is Kentucky, they are the highest class school.' He also thinks his development here would be good. Believe I read Cal is wanting him to come on an unofficial visit sometime next week.

Maker I believe would have to continue high school another semester to be able to reclassify. Probably not likely unless we can't get another big to start the year.

No idea about Diallo. Hear everything in the world about him. Probably a 33% chance?
I did not know his dad had said that, thanks for adding some nice insight. Man, if we were to get the combo of Diallo and Murray, we might be a better team next year in many ways than we were this past year.

I did not know his dad had said that, thanks for adding some nice insight. Man, if we were to get the combo of Diallo and Murray, we might be a better team next year in many ways than we were this past year.
We may be a better team now or at least a team that can win a championship. The undefeated BS was a distraction in my opinion.

Reactions: joester5612
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT