ADVERTISEMENT

Our new field

I like the UK logo and it is used for The SEC network not a big change from what everybody recognizes. I mean we all talk about "UK" and I have never heard somebody refer to us as "K". UK is the brand, personally I like it.

Well then, I hope you do not become Governor. Guess you forgot we had checkerboard's on our fields in the 1930's. Secretariat was born in 1970. Know your history.

Given the fact that Stoll Field was checkered in the 30's, it was going to resonate more with modern fans if I mentioned Secretariat. Also, Secretariat's checkers are used by the basketball team and their uniforms- another facet which would help the point resonate. If you look around and open your eyes, you'll see that I mention Stoll Field other places on the forum.

In college, I learned that the most important analysis is audience analysis. Since there are a lot more people here that would remember the 70's more than the 30's, and that little bit of history, I stuck with the horses theme. That theme is partially because of the audience analysis, and partially because I want to incorporate more of Ketucky into the state's main university. Give our team more facets that relate to more people of the state and support will grow.

Thank you for your input, though.

34sjfoy.jpg

Looks sharp. Too bad they didn't go with this, even with the new logo, I'd like this look.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT