ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Need help. Can't seem to find how to DM.

bbncal02

All-American
Nov 14, 2017
Hopkinsville
So, I'm going to be changing my username soon (possibly as soon as this weekend) and I know a mod has to do it. I can't find where to DM one. I see the conversation link next to the alert link but it doesn't give me the option to send a DM. Nor does clicking on any user account give me the option to, even under the user's page.

Anyone know where I should be looking? I'm in a redo mode on my profile (already updated my sig and I'm ready to move on to the Pope era fully.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don't blame you for wanting to change your screen name now that Calipari is gone. I can't personally do it. I'm not sure if jedwar can, though he's been here longer than me. I'm sure he will know what your next step is. 👍

So, I'm going to be changing my username soon (possibly as soon as this weekend) and I know a mod has to do it. I can't find where to DM one. I see the conversation link next to the alert link but it doesn't give me the option to send a DM. Nor does clicking on any user account give me the option to, even under the user's page.

Anyone know where I should be looking? I'm in a redo mode on my profile (already updated my sig and I'm ready to move on to the Pope era fully.
Just start you a new one and let old bbncal die out from lack of use.

Time for a cleansing of the board.

I changed mine from Maxey2Whitney to my current one. I had to email rivals support. I think you can change it on here and a mod can approve it now though. This was before they updated the forum. Much more simpler process nowadays.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I changed mine from Maxey2Whitney to my current one. I had to email rivals support. I think you can change it on here and a mod can approve it now though. This was before they updated the forum. Much more simpler process nowadays.
I keep looking and can't find it.

I don't blame you for wanting to change your screen name now that Calipari is gone. I can't personally do it. I'm not sure if jedwar can, though he's been here longer than me. I'm sure he will know what your next step is. 👍
Thanks. I’ll see if he has an idea. If not I’ll email support.

In the mean time I have to figure out what I want to change it too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: IL Wildcat
Before you change it, I get the BBN. I get the Cal. What, if I may ask, is the 02? Just curious. I have no help to offer here. Lol

I'll offer some insight into my username. It was my old AOL screen name. I thought "Shadow" sounded cool, and apparently the first 1669 were taken. How I came to be the one thousand six hundred seventy first on here...that I cannot recall. LOL

I messaged you instructions. It’s pretty easy.

Most of it will stay the same. Just have to figure out that middle section.
You have to contact Rivals support to my knowledge. I changed mine to my real name then back to what it is now several years ago. Had to call or email.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT