ADVERTISEMENT

OK, so where is it?

uk78

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Signed into CBS sports on my Roku device and I see no search function. Instead they list a lot of different programs or sports that you can scroll through but I see nothing under "upcoming live events for the week" listing our games. One section does say "College Basketball" but this may not be considered in that category and in any event nothing is listed on that line either about this tournament.

Is anyone familiar with the CBS sports network and seeing our games listed on this site? If so, where?

I'm going to see if some of my local bars are carrying the games. If not I'm stuck trying to see it at my GFs moms house.

I have that station on YouTube TV and I see the game listed for tomorrow.
Where do you see it, on what line when you scroll? I have Youtube t.v. and don't see it like you do? Is there a search function as I don't see that on the CBS site either.

Where do you see it, on what line when you scroll? I have Youtube t.v. and don't see it like you do? Is there a search function as I don't see that on the CBS site either.
I went to the Live view, then clicked the arrow on the right to scroll to later date shows, I kept clicking it a bunch until I saw USA vs Germany.

Yep. Listed on YouTubeTV cbs sports channel as USA vs Germany. Have it set to record.

More than likely it won't show up on their website to stream until it's actually live. The few things I've watched on there.

Signed into CBS sports on my Roku device and I see no search function. Instead they list a lot of different programs or sports that you can scroll through but I see nothing under "upcoming live events for the week" listing our games. One section does say "College Basketball" but this may not be considered in that category and in any event nothing is listed on that line either about this tournament.

Is anyone familiar with the CBS sports network and seeing our games listed on this site? If so, where?
I have roku and it is not on roku. I had to add through spectrum. Roku only has some of CBS Sports net per internet.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Don't live in Kentucky and don't have spectrum :(
You're in luck, I also don't live in Kentucky or have Spectrum. I will have no problem watching this game. If you have YouTubeTV (you said you do earlier), you're all set. It's on the guide.

I have roku and it is not on roku. I had to add through spectrum. Roku only has some of CBS Sports net per internet.
Roku is a streaming device and not a platform. It does have it's own streaming app, though. But you'd need an account with CBS Sports and that particular app on your Roku or some other app like YouTubeTV to watch it.

Count our blessings guys. This is how Louisville fans feel during the regular season trying to find their games on TV. 😁
It's really kind of interesting how so many of our fans have almost no idea how to watch something if it doesn't automatically exist on their cable or satellite packages.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I have DIRECTTV STREAM and I had to switch to the Ultimate package for an extra $10 a month. We’ll see if it turns out to be worth it.

So much happier without Direct. Always gotta increase your bill to watch the Cats. Used to have to increase my bill like $30 just to get SECN.
Could be. I have tried them all and always felt that each was a profit driven enterprise. They all had pros and cons as far as price point, service, and channel packages. I ultimately have stuck with Direct because they have the Reds, (Go Elly), and I can share streams with my children.

Reactions: ala_kat2
It's really kind of interesting how so many of our fans have almost no idea how to watch something if it doesn't automatically exist on their cable or satellite packages.
Hey now, I pay good money for that magic box to work. Not sure what this streaming is unless it involves my kayak or fishing gear. You shut your mouth whipper snapper!

I build/service/upgrade cell towers, we use radios to communicate top to bottom.
Holy smokes, I'm not sure with my fear of heights that I could ever climb one of those towers no matter the price. I'd be afraid of the tower somehow collapsing or falling because a cable snapped. When we took the Skylift in Gatlinburg I had a panic attack and started moaning, my husband had to cover my eyes.

Holy smokes, I'm not sure with my fear of heights that I could ever climb one of those towers no matter the price. I'd be afraid of the tower somehow collapsing or falling because a cable snapped. When we took the Skylift in Gatlinburg I had a panic attack and started moaning, my husband had to cover my eyes.
I'm actually more nervous when I'm standing in a 12' deep hole pouring the foundation (been caved in on twice), flying (I have no control) and things like skylifts and ferris wheels. There is more that can go wrong or fail on those.

Cell towers simply don't collapse unless a tornado, or something catastrophic takes them down.

When we climb, we are tied off three times with shock lanyards and the safety protocols in this industry are over the top. Falls from towers are wayyy down now. You really have to do something stupid to fall.

It’s a bit harder for me now, I run the business, so I don't climb anymore. 😁

Roku is a streaming device and not a platform. It does have it's own streaming app, though. But you'd need an account with CBS Sports and that particular app on your Roku or some other app like YouTubeTV to watch it.
I have CBS Sports on my Roku. It does not show the game tomorrow. That is why i purchased the Sports/entertainment package with Spectrum. Per CBS / Roku they have limited CBS Sports net for soccer mainly.

I'm actually more nervous when I'm standing in a 12' deep hole pouring the foundation (been caved in on twice), flying (I have no control) and things like skylifts and ferris wheels. There is more that can go wrong or fail on those.

Cell towers simply don't collapse unless a tornado, or something catastrophic takes them down.

When we climb, we are tied off three times with shock lanyards and the safety protocols in this industry are over the top. Falls from towers are wayyy down now. You really have to do something stupid to fall.

It’s a bit harder for me now, I run the business, so I don't climb anymore. 😁
Kyjeff travelling to watch the game because he lacks the ultimate package.

Checked my Hulu and CBS Sportsmen has it. Thursday game is delayed. Friday game too I think, although being replayed Sat @10am. If we qualify for the Gold Medal game, its on Sunday @ 8pm. I assume if we end up in Bronze Medal game, it won't be shown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT