ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK Vs. UNCW Game Thread *****

Whole team played like crap. Didn’t matter who cal put in. Nothing. Reed played AWFUL in the first. Back to back turnovers to help their runs. Shot like crap. Then as I’m typing it he makes another awful pass through a defender. Just a bad game all around. Delete the tape & move on.

Cal Boys out in full force to blame anyone but that self-righteous martyr himself. This is an embarrassment. Knew he'd continue to play his favorites like Edwards out there struggling all game at the peril of this team. These games do matter and effect the seed line in March.

Reactions: CincyUKFan
Whole team played like crap. Didn’t matter who cal put in. Nothing. Reed played AWFUL in the first. Back to back turnovers to help their runs. Shot like crap. Then as I’m typing it he makes another awful pass through a defender. Just a bad game all around. Delete the tape & move on.
Reed a tale of two halves and it cost us. Without him we get torched. But with him we're still losing. Sucks.

Reactions: BBUK
Bald ref looks like the maintenance man at my apartment who tries to get me to talk to him after I get home from a long-day's work.

I usually find him smoking outside and it's a minimum of 30 minutes if he gets me sucked into the conversation.

All that momentum to move up in seeding and we blow it. Dang it. Sorry guys, I won’t start another game thread
So you blaming yourself??? Don't go there... Cal is a helluv a coach! He's a winner...

It was a great possession by Reed, and a terrible pass by Reed. He had a wide-open Thiero to pass to coming down the lane, and throws it to one of the worst set of hands on the team.

at this point, every loss is on Cal

you guys have to stop making excuses for him

you put a team of Freshmen out there you're going to get games like this because they are Freshmen

this isn't new
Man I’m no Cal fanboy. Just call it like I see it. Guys played like shit. Been playing well, but that’s not all Cal, either. Guys gotta get it done on the court.

Reactions: NociHTTP
This is an embarrassing loss that will haunt us during seeding. Cal should have to give back money every time this crap happens.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT