ADVERTISEMENT

^^^Official NMS/UK game thread***

Had we not had such a crappy shooting half, we'd be beating a somewhat better team by about the same margin KU is beating their sub-scrub.

Just give it up man. He passes the eye test. He's not gonna be a pro guard every night. And I really don't give two rat's patooties who starts as long as we win.
Give it up? Is this a competition?

As the season goes along, you will see that Wagner is not the guy. And then you’ll be reminded of this moment, and the interactions throughout this thread.

You can agree or disagree with that, but that’s exactly how things are going to go down.

He struggled mightily in this game, and his numbers were only salvaged by some garbage time buckets. He’s overrated, but Cal will stick with him because of his last name and our season is not going to be as good as it could be.

For the record I see we have tons of good gaurds I do in fact realize that but that doesn't negate the truth that some are still better than other from a pure basketball perspective. Both truths can exist. Stating my opinion that one is better than the other doesn't mean I am saying one isn't worth playing.

Not saying hes going anywhere just

Burks.... stay stay stay stay stay stay. That dude will be legit when he stays here.

This team could be very fun to watch as the year goes on, would like to get two of the bigs back as soon as possible though.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If Cal forgot about his bench which is possible, his assistant coaches should have brought it to his attention.

Reactions: gharding07
lol people will complain about the subs but honestly it's game 1 of the season. Yeah this game was out of reach long ago but I still think you wanna run the starters a bit longer at the beginning of the year. They need all the game court time they can get early.
We play KU in 8 days.
Yep they need all the reps they can get.

As the season goes along, you will see that Wagner is not the guy. And then you’ll be reminded of this moment, and the interactions throughout this thread.

You can agree or disagree with that, but that’s exactly how things are going to go down.

He struggled mightily in this game, and his numbers were only salvaged by some garbage time buckets. He’s overrated, but Cal will stick with him because of his last name and our season is not going to be as good as it could be.
Dude, just stop. We aren't doing this... First game of the year and you start this crap?? You're just plain miserable.

Like what I’m seeing so far. Great game.

Hope thero is alright. Absolutely love watching Wagner, Dilly, Reed. Very curious how the 7fters are going to come in. Stoked for the rest of the season.

This team could be very fun to watch as the year goes on, would like to get two of the bigs back as soon as possible though.
Bradshaw will make this team really good IMO as long as he’s healthy and not too rusty. UGO will give us size we need, but Bradshaw is the dude who will take us to the next level IMO.

Do you have the lotto numbers too?

Reactions: gharding07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT