ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL FLORIDA VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

Inexcusable loss here. This one's on Cal.

What sickens me is the posters here who were negative throughout even though we led more of the game than we trailed. So much negativity breeds more negativity. It's sad to see.
just had to take the shot at the fans

This team is so poorly coached. Florida can get a good shot off while we do stupid sh*t. Can't freaking hit freethrows when we need to. Get drove on like crazy. Can't get the rebound when we have to have it. Leave shooters open. I just struggle to care that much about the teams anymore as long as Cal is here and underachieving every year.

Reactions: ukjenning44
Yeah. Y'all keep dogging Shep, while you conveniently forget that while Mitchell was stinking up the court tonight, Reeves missed yet ANOTHER critical FT at the the end of regulation or the game would have been 4 points. But keep blaming the freshman, you Calipari syncophantic pricks
Mitchell crapped his pants tonight. It's starting to happen more and more lately

The Clayton 3 point highlight video says it all..Reed sucks at 3 point defense. The whole team really...End of regulation, you have one job. Find Clayton and deny him the ball and play up on him. A two does not win the game....yet you play off and let him get a clean look. Happened all game, has happened all year....stop leaving 3 point shooter...even more so when the guy has torched you for 2 games now.

What sickens me is the posters here who were negative throughout even though we led more of the game than we trailed. So much negativity breeds more negativity. It's sad to see.
WTF do negative posters have to do with what we just saw. Why don't you give the fans wars shot a rest

Reactions: FirewithFire
Or the fact that we should have fouled at the end of regulation BEFORE they had a chance to shoot a 3. But why the f%% would a HoF coach think to do something like that?

F%$# Cal and F %%& you nutsack huggers who keep defending him

You don't get to say that the loss is inexcusable and blame it all on the coach, and then accusing fans here of "breeding negativity". Go find another wall to throw sheet at.

Yeah. Y'all keep dogging Shep, while you conveniently forget that while Mitchell was stinking up the court tonight, Reeves missed yet ANOTHER critical FT at the the end of regulation or the game would have been 4 points. But keep blaming the freshman, you Calipari syncophantic pricks
That was Dilly who missed IIRC.

**** off refs man, Rob got fouled and then they bail out Florida with that shit

This was one of the bigger screw jobs in the last few years.

Pullin with several pushoffs.
Offensive goal tending going in Florida favor
FT discrepancy until the end where things get skewed.
Hacked all game.
Reeves fouled at end of regulation.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23

You know what cures that? WINNING GAMES
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WIN AT RUPP.

Don’t worry. Cal has his built in excuse of guys being hurt. He found out a few years ago the seeding committee takes that into account and man does he use it.

No, it’s 100% on Reed. Nobody will say it because he is the Kentucky wonder boy but his defense and the end of the game nonsense cost us this game
They lost because their team defense sucks. Also if dilly hits the free throw we win.

THANKS REED SHEPPARD!!! THE GAME WAS ON THE LINE AND YOU WERE STANDING BY YOURSELF GUARDING NO ONE AND ALLOWED AN UNCONTESTED 3. WOW!!!! That has to be one of the dumbest things done by this team in a long time. I mean he was literally guarding no one. He seemed not understand that UF needed a 3.
He's got no interest in playing defense, other than slapping at the ball in the lane. He doesn't like the physicality.

Reactions: gharding07
Dilly missed the FT

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT