ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL FLORIDA VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

Inexcusable loss here. This one's on Cal.

What sickens me is the posters here who were negative throughout even though we led more of the game than we trailed. So much negativity breeds more negativity. It's sad to see.

THANKS REED SHEPPARD!!! THE GAME WAS ON THE LINE AND YOU WERE STANDING BY YOURSELF GUARDING NO ONE AND ALLOWED AN UNCONTESTED 3. WOW!!!! That has to be one of the dumbest things done by this team in a long time. I mean he was literally guarding no one. He seemed not understand that UF needed a 3.

Reactions: NociHTTP
What once was promising team now has shown it warts and this season won't end like we hoped it would. No defense. Too many dumb plays.

Not expecting a win on Saturday even though it's at home. Playing at Rupp use to be an advantage. Not so much anymore.

To people complaining about the Rupp crowd, just stop already. The team doesn't deserve to have the crowd behind them. Lazy defense, me ball, poor coaching. Pitino would never have allowed this UK team to play the way it is.

You have to inbound to Reed when they have to foul and you need 2 to seal it. Yeah that dude hit at least 5 threes on Reed, but you give him the chance to ice it what the ****. And Tre man, inexcusable, when it's not your night STOP shooting!
Yep … what I thought.
Mitchell’s had a nightmare !!!

Yeah. Y'all keep dogging Shep, while you conveniently forget that while Mitchell was stinking up the court tonight, Reeves missed yet ANOTHER critical FT at the the end of regulation or the game would have been 4 points. But keep blaming the freshman, you Calipari syncophantic pricks

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
Cal allows the WRONG dudes to take most of the shots or FT's in crunch time.

Play Adou in the last 4 minutes (and more in general) and we win in regulation.

Tre Mitchell shitting his pants has more to do with this than Wagner or Edwards not playing.
Exactly. If we just get mediocre Tre we win this easily. Instead we got shaving points Tre.

• Wow
Reactions: drew_ukfan
Inexcusable loss here. This one's on Cal.

What sickens me is the posters here who were negative throughout even though we led more of the game than we trailed. So much negativity breeds more negativity. It's sad to see.
No, it’s 100% on Reed. Nobody will say it because he is the Kentucky wonder boy but his defense and the end of the game nonsense cost us this game

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT