ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Bama vs Kentucky Game Thread *****

Wagner starts again.
They said pregame he's still favoring his left ankle. Making sure he lands on his right ankle warming up type stuff. Said it's not as bad as it was but he's still favoring it. I appreciate the kid toughing it out but he needs to be getting 10-12 minutes a game right now.

Reactions: ganner918
Cal shaving points again with one offensive threat in the starting lineup.

I am so glad Cal learned his lesson by starting Reed and Dillingham.

Hey idiot coach keep starting Wagner so he can keep missing wide open 3s

Reed would been the one with the open shot but nope can't start him...........so sick of these idiocy of the starting lineups and every game we have to dig out of a hole

Reactions: ganner918
They said pregame he's still favoring his left ankle. Making sure he lands on his right ankle warming up type stuff. Said it's not as bad as it was but he's still favoring it. I appreciate the kid toughing it out but he needs to be getting 10-12 minutes a game right now.
While two healthy guards that are better than him sit.

Reeves misses a FT not a great sign he never misses and nice D there letting them score off a made FT.........yep keep starting this lineup

Why does cal start the same 5
SMH DJ and Edwards starting doesn’t make sense.

We are always at a disadvantage after the first timeout and diggin out of a hole

Reactions: track42
Cal you dumbass This why you don’t start a lineup that can’t score. You get in damn holes every time, it has happened all damn year and your dumbass still starts this dogshit lineup

Reactions: CBBCrazy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT