ADVERTISEMENT

Oats reprimanded for shoving player

Oh no!! A reprimand from the conference that didn’t even know Alabama had varsity basketball!

He’s gonna be in real trouble if he keeps making the SEC have to think about anything basketball related.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
Oh no!! A reprimand from the conference that didn’t even know Alabama had varsity basketball!

He’s gonna be in real trouble if he keeps making the SEC have to think about anything basketball related.
Yeah it’s def a slap on the wrist. I’m surprised they didn’t reprimand the officials…wait. No I’m not.

He shouldn't have done it, but the kid should have been in his own huddle, and not talking shit to Bama players. The what if game is so funny though. "What if a player did that to a coach?!"

Ok. Now what if Nate Oats went into Missouri's huddle talking shit to the players. He would have gotten a technical foul called on his ass, and probably thrown out of the game.

Moving on.

He shouldn't have done it, but the kid should have been in his own huddle, and not talking shit to Bama players. The what if game is so funny though. "What if a player did that to a coach?!"

Ok. Now what if Nate Oats went into Missouri's huddle talking shit to the players. He would have gotten a technical foul called on his ass, and probably thrown out of the game.

Moving on.
I don’t think anyone is arguing the kid was in the right. He clearly was not, but Oats should never place his hands on an opposing player. Should never happen. When we say it is ok we start the slippery slope furthering the slow death of a game we all love.

Reactions: Jeff Sykes
I don’t think anyone is arguing the kid was in the right. He clearly was not, but Oats should never place his hands on an opposing player. Should never happen. When we say it is ok we start the slippery slope furthering the slow death of a game we all love.

No player should put their hand on a coach either. If the players want to touch each other and fight whatever but coach and player lines don't need to be crossed either way.

Moving on.
Bama bench players talk crap to the opposition every game. The Mizzou player didn’t go into the bama huddle. The stupid announcer floated that and people just buy it and repeat it. Go watch the tape again. Oats and bama are punks and I pull for every team against them.

Wow he not only shoved the player but started yelling at the mizzous bench

Moving on.
He wasn’t in their huddle. That’s where the play was blown dead.

Reactions: tngamecock#
chelsea fc truth GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT