ADVERTISEMENT

NIL fund has been stuck at 49k for days little over 500 dollars raised in 5 days

I know the state was voting on passing something to allow NIL to college players. Wonder if that has something to do with it?

No idea about the details of NIL and not going to pretend otherwise, but it does seem that this may be a way to push his ouster. MB may say he’s staying but if NIL truly went bust…well, who knows.

I will give when there is a coaching change . Let Cal get whatever he needs from the NBA . That is who he works for and they have money to throw around .
And to hear Cal tell it none of those kids would have gotten there without Cals coaching .

If you guys are going by the counter on that site as some indictment of the state of the program, might as well just make up a number. That may be what just individual fans have donated to that site, but like 99% of NIL donations aren't going through there.

Imagine what it would be if UK had won the SEC, or maybe a game or two in the SECT or..stay with me on this...actually showed up for the NCAA tournament.

Whether you want to believe it or not, NIL has no fancy platitudes. Its pay for play.

and UK fans ain't getting no play

Yeah man, lots of people living on their credit cards right now, giving tens of thousands to 17yo kids to entice them to sign is probably not a priority. If we’re going to buy guys which is basically all it is then it’s going to be up to the boosters.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT