ADVERTISEMENT

New Intriguing Brandon Ingram clip by he & his dad 4/24/15

I agree with Matt Jones. There is a good possibility that we strike out on all these guys left on the board. Even if we do manage to get one or two of these guys,the development of Derek Willis is going to be huge for the success of next years team.
Depending on Willis for our success next season is a very scary and sad thought.

Reactions: ecwildcat
Depending on Willis for our success next season is a very scary and sad thought.

You might want to step outside and get some Vitamin D. Willis, today, is maybe the 2nd guy off the bench. Maybe. Will probably end up about 4th.

If hoping a 6'9" Junior stretch 4 can come off the bench and contribute to our success next year is "very scary and sad" then I would hate to see you when a tornado hits, or a puppy dies.

1 player in the 16 class we got a chance getting K Simmons according to the experts. Harry Giles and Tatum? My question why recruit them, they both Duke bound. Why waste energy and resources when the answer is going to be no. I would love to hear some insight!

1. You don't know where they are going.

2. You don't know what amount of energy and resources Cal is expending to recruit them.

Maybe because Cal tells "high scoring" wings, "if you come here wanting to average 20 a game and play no defense, this is not the place for you." It is a knock on Cal, he is a stud at pulling bigs and pg's, even a few 2's, but the wing players with slashing , scoring ability has alluded him. He had to take Young, so the "me first thinking, UK is not the place for you", had to be let slide. Remember Cal said he would never get in a position where the inmates ran the asylum. Newman and Brown both are considered "Me" guys, I want to win, but I would much more want to be 38-1 with character guys, than get a bunch of gun, knuckleheads who do not give a rats ass about the program or anything other than "Me" and getting mine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT