ADVERTISEMENT

Need Your Prayers REALLY BADLY

UKnVaTech

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
I don't post on this forum very often, but some of you know me because I am a member of Big Blue Nation Cares. I have worked with BradyJames for about 15 years providing free basketball and football tickets to UK fans from all walks of life.
I'm writing tonight because (yesterday) my 32-year old son experienced cardiac arrest and his brain was without oxygen for way too long.
He is currently in a medically-induced coma in a hypothermic state - to supposedly preserve his organs.
Tonight at 9PM Eastern time, the doctors will begin raising his body temperature by 1/2 degree per hour until he reaches normal temp early tomorrow morning.
Most of the attending physicians don't think he has any chance at all of ever waking up again - but I've seed God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work bigger miracles.
So I ask any of you that are so inclined to pray for him. His name is Travis. There will be 100's of friends and family members tonight at 9PM who will stop what they are doing and spend a moment praying for God's intervention and Holy healing for Travis' life.
Thank you.

I don't post on this forum very often, but some of you know me because I am a member of Big Blue Nation Cares. I have worked with BradyJames for about 15 years providing free basketball and football tickets to UK fans from all walks of life.
I'm writing tonight because (yesterday) my 32-year old son experienced cardiac arrest and his brain was without oxygen for way too long.
He is currently in a medically-induced coma in a hypothermic state - to supposedly preserve his organs.
Tonight at 9PM Eastern time, the doctors will begin raising his body temperature by 1/2 degree per hour until he reaches normal temp early tomorrow morning.
Most of the attending physicians don't think he has any chance at all of ever waking up again - but I've seed God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work bigger miracles.
So I ask any of you that are so inclined to pray for him. His name is Travis. There will be 100's of friends and family members tonight at 9PM who will stop what they are doing and spend a moment praying for God's intervention and Holy healing for Travis' life.
Thank you.
I am so sorry. I’ll pray for him!

Thank you.
I can’t even begin to articulate how many folks Chris and his family have helped over the past 15 years on this board. For several years donating front row tickets for an entire season to other Cats Pause members for free. He’s donated hundreds of tickets to folks here.

He’s never asked for a thing. Until now. So if you’re the praying kind please honor this request.

I’m praying for your son.

Thank you.
Praying for your son.

Thank you.
May God bless your son and he recovers completely. This happened to my nephew and he had a 5% chance of making it and he came back with no damage. He had a defibrillator installed and is living a normal life.

Thank you.
God bless Travis with your power to heal !

Heavenly Father I come to you asking for you to be with our brother asking for prayers for healing for his son. We lift up to you our brothers son and the entire family. If it is your will send down quick healing to him. Please bring peace to the family no matter what your will is. Please be with the doctors and help the provide the best care for his situation. We know through you all is possible. We ask this in your Son Jesus Christ. Amen

Thank you.
I will be praying for Travis. Don’t give up hope. My wife’s boss had the exact event (cardiac arrest) and same exact treatment and he is doing great. He was 62 at the time. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you.
Will do. May God be gracious 🙏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT