ADVERTISEMENT

Need Your Prayers REALLY BADLY

I don't post on this forum very often, but some of you know me because I am a member of Big Blue Nation Cares. I have worked with BradyJames for about 15 years providing free basketball and football tickets to UK fans from all walks of life.
I'm writing tonight because (yesterday) my 32-year old son experienced cardiac arrest and his brain was without oxygen for way too long.
He is currently in a medically-induced coma in a hypothermic state - to supposedly preserve his organs.
Tonight at 9PM Eastern time, the doctors will begin raising his body temperature by 1/2 degree per hour until he reaches normal temp early tomorrow morning.
Most of the attending physicians don't think he has any chance at all of ever waking up again - but I've seed God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work bigger miracles.
So I ask any of you that are so inclined to pray for him. His name is Travis. There will be 100's of friends and family members tonight at 9PM who will stop what they are doing and spend a moment praying for God's intervention and Holy healing for Travis' life.
Thank you.
Prayer's.

I don't post on this forum very often, but some of you know me because I am a member of Big Blue Nation Cares. I have worked with BradyJames for about 15 years providing free basketball and football tickets to UK fans from all walks of life.
I'm writing tonight because (yesterday) my 32-year old son experienced cardiac arrest and his brain was without oxygen for way too long.
He is currently in a medically-induced coma in a hypothermic state - to supposedly preserve his organs.
Tonight at 9PM Eastern time, the doctors will begin raising his body temperature by 1/2 degree per hour until he reaches normal temp early tomorrow morning.
Most of the attending physicians don't think he has any chance at all of ever waking up again - but I've seed God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit work bigger miracles.
So I ask any of you that are so inclined to pray for him. His name is Travis. There will be 100's of friends and family members tonight at 9PM who will stop what they are doing and spend a moment praying for God's intervention and Holy healing for Travis' life.
Thank you.
Prayers sent for healing. God is great.

Thank you.
You are in our thoughts and prayers brother. God is good.

Thank you.
I will say a prayer for him, Father please watch over Travis in his time of great need. Give him the protection he needs, and the ability to heal the things doctors do not believe is possible. Give the attending physicians strength and let the preserver thru these tough times. Guide them in the time of doubt, and lead them to help heal this man. Amen.
“The Lord sustains them on their sickbed
and restores them from their bed of illness” (Psalm 41.3, NIV).

Thank you.
Praying that God will heal and comfort your son and your family in a way that passing all human understanding. God bless you my BBN friend

Just went through my own thing about 2 weeks ago - so this hits closer than I callously have been in the past. Prayers brother... keep believing.

Psm 40:1
I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.

Psm 40:16-17
16 But may all who seek you
rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who long for your saving help always say,
“The Lord is great!”
17 But as for me, I am poor and needy;
may the Lord think of me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
you are my God, do not delay.

Thank you.
prayers for your family to get through this...

Thank you.
Also hit me up for a list of aggressive things you can do pretty affordably to mitigate or reverse the damage once he comes home. I got stuck more than an hour being born and had a lot of damage from hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy. My parents didn’t tell me until I found out accidentally by having Dr. Amen clinic scan my brain for A.D.D.

Since then I’ve hunted and found a lot of things I can do which help somewhat, but they would have helped a lot more decades ago in the first 30 days or so after the event. That’s kind of a magic period where for example HBOT can pretty much even reverse all the damage.

Take my email because the Kingdom of God is stronger than my concerns about one more bot having my info. And God bless.

stormigan@gmail.com

Thank you.
So sorry I missed this last night and so sorry for what your going through with your son, just heart breaking. I will pray constantly for you both. God please hear our prayers for Travis.

Last edited:
Just went through my own thing about 2 weeks ago - so this hits closer than I callously have been in the past. Prayers brother... keep believing.

Psm 40:1
I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.

Psm 40:16-17
16 But may all who seek you
rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who long for your saving help always say,
“The Lord is great!”
17 But as for me, I am poor and needy;
may the Lord think of me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
you are my God, do not delay.
Dont mean to turn this into a Bible study but these are great passages and another one I was recently reminded of was Luke 18, the parable of the persistent widow where Jesus tells his disciples to never stop praying and dont give up. I've been trying to work on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT