ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Back to page 1.

Finally changed my avatar from that awful picture with Cal in it.

New one there has my homies **** around and find out.

Tho my wife wouldn't actually let me name them that. But that's what I call them anyways

I bet they are loyal homies.

Good job lmpd. You arrested the guy who does Bible studies with other golfers while on tour. Real bad guy there.

Normally I back the police but after reading multiple witnesses accounts the lmpd screwed this up.

Baseball school…

GN00QdkXIAAb9Jh.jpg:large

** N.O.B. Public Service Announcement **

1. Looking at holding 2024 FFL draft on August 18. Reason so early this upcoming season: I travel to Scotland August 23 - September 2nd.

2. If you are not participating in the FFL this upcoming season, then please let me know. So far, owners roster looks like:

@Captain Forehead

@Kooky Kats

@Kaizer Sosay

@gobigbluebell

@jedwar

@funKYcat75

@-BBH-

@UKGrad93

@_Mav_

@AustinTXCat

I'll try squeezing in @UKWILDCAT2004 if someone drops. Again, let me know.

Thanks and y'all behave.

** N.O.B. Public Service Announcement **

1. Looking at holding 2024 FFL draft on August 18. Reason so early this upcoming season: I travel to Scotland August 23 - September 2nd.

2. If you are not participating in the FFL this upcoming season, then please let me know. So far, owners roster looks like:

@Captain Forehead

@Kooky Kats

@Kaizer Sosay

@gobigbluebell

@jedwar

@funKYcat75

@-BBH-

@UKGrad93

@_Mav_

@AustinTXCat

I'll try squeezing in @UKWILDCAT2004 if someone drops. Again, let me know.

Thanks and y'all behave.
I reckon I’m in.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Spent Friday at Churchill Downs the entire family got together. My dad requested a trip the week of Derby and Friday ended up being the day we could all get together. Been ages since I've been there. Ended up being a fun day and the kids had a blast. Headed to Mom and Dad's today to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary. Had to move it up a little due to my mother's health. Parkinson's sucks. But should make for a nice day now that all the rain is gone. Hope the N.O.B. has a great memorial day.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Spent Friday at Churchill Downs the entire family got together. My dad requested a trip the week of Derby and Friday ended up being the day we could all get together. Been ages since I've been there. Ended up being a fun day and the kids had a blast. Headed to Mom and Dad's today to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary. Had to move it up a little due to my mother's health. Parkinson's sucks. But should make for a nice day now that all the rain is gone. Hope the N.O.B. has a great memorial day.

Happy 60th to them!! Quite the accomplishment!! Sorry about your mom though. Definitely stinks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT