ADVERTISEMENT

N.O.B.

Back to page 1.

Finally changed my avatar from that awful picture with Cal in it.

New one there has my homies **** around and find out.

Tho my wife wouldn't actually let me name them that. But that's what I call them anyways

I bet they are loyal homies.

Good job lmpd. You arrested the guy who does Bible studies with other golfers while on tour. Real bad guy there.

Normally I back the police but after reading multiple witnesses accounts the lmpd screwed this up.

Baseball school…

GN00QdkXIAAb9Jh.jpg:large

** N.O.B. Public Service Announcement **

1. Looking at holding 2024 FFL draft on August 18. Reason so early this upcoming season: I travel to Scotland August 23 - September 2nd.

2. If you are not participating in the FFL this upcoming season, then please let me know. So far, owners roster looks like:

@Captain Forehead

@Kooky Kats

@Kaizer Sosay

@gobigbluebell

@jedwar

@funKYcat75

@-BBH-

@UKGrad93

@_Mav_

@AustinTXCat

I'll try squeezing in @UKWILDCAT2004 if someone drops. Again, let me know.

Thanks and y'all behave.

** N.O.B. Public Service Announcement **

1. Looking at holding 2024 FFL draft on August 18. Reason so early this upcoming season: I travel to Scotland August 23 - September 2nd.

2. If you are not participating in the FFL this upcoming season, then please let me know. So far, owners roster looks like:

@Captain Forehead

@Kooky Kats

@Kaizer Sosay

@gobigbluebell

@jedwar

@funKYcat75

@-BBH-

@UKGrad93

@_Mav_

@AustinTXCat

I'll try squeezing in @UKWILDCAT2004 if someone drops. Again, let me know.

Thanks and y'all behave.
I reckon I’m in.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Spent Friday at Churchill Downs the entire family got together. My dad requested a trip the week of Derby and Friday ended up being the day we could all get together. Been ages since I've been there. Ended up being a fun day and the kids had a blast. Headed to Mom and Dad's today to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary. Had to move it up a little due to my mother's health. Parkinson's sucks. But should make for a nice day now that all the rain is gone. Hope the N.O.B. has a great memorial day.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Spent Friday at Churchill Downs the entire family got together. My dad requested a trip the week of Derby and Friday ended up being the day we could all get together. Been ages since I've been there. Ended up being a fun day and the kids had a blast. Headed to Mom and Dad's today to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary. Had to move it up a little due to my mother's health. Parkinson's sucks. But should make for a nice day now that all the rain is gone. Hope the N.O.B. has a great memorial day.

Happy 60th to them!! Quite the accomplishment!! Sorry about your mom though. Definitely stinks!

Beavers or Anteaters???

Which team do we want to play? I’m assuming the former is the better team on paper so should we be hoping that the later wins today?

Answer: Nope. Doesn’t matter which team wins today because we will smoke either one of them at the super regional in Lextown. So we should be rooting for the former to win…because playing with Beavers will produce better jokes in the NOB for the next few days.

Baseball. School.

#Built4June

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT