ADVERTISEMENT

Murray prediction

Ghettobird

Sophomore
Gold Member
Feb 18, 2008
straighthoops.com

Is predicting Murray to Oregon. I have no idea who this is, just thought I would pass along what I read.

straighthoops.com

Is predicting Murray to Oregon. I have no idea who this is, just thought I would pass along what I read.
I'd call Oregon the favorite too but this is same goober who called Jaylen Brown to Kentucky. Brown was never coming to UK.

Guys this is huge! New breaking news on Murray's recruitment! I consider myself a bonafide recruiting expert and hereby predict Murray to UK. #donedeal

Thats basically how these recruiting predictions go it seems. People throw darts and change predictions all the time, so in essence my prediction probably means about as much as theirs do.

Guys this is huge! New breaking news on Murray's recruitment! I consider myself a bonafide recruiting expert and hereby predict Murray to UK. #donedeal

Thats basically how these recruiting predictions go it seems. People throw darts and change predictions all the time, so in essence my prediction probably means about as much as theirs do.

Except those guys get paid for it, so they've figured out something you haven't yet.

Old Ice cube song from the 90's -- Ice Cube refers to the Police Helicopter as the Ghettobird.

See, why couldn't I have been that clever with my name. wildCATmandu leaves a lot to be desired.

Anyway, straighthoops sucks.

Straight hoops doesn't know crap. They said brown to kentucky was a done deal lol, what a joke.

I just don't see him going to Oregon.They have a roster full of guards,way more than us and they would have to Crean someone.

Have they yet? Haven't heard anything but if and when they do, I would start getting really nervous about Murray.
I would think they'd wait till Murray announced for them before they took a scholarship from someone. Doing it beforehand would just be low.

"Hey look how much we want you! We canned another guy just to give you a spot!"

Here is this guys thought process...
Brown to UK- Surely UK can't miss out on every late signee
Swanigan to UK- There is hope again, no way UK misses out on another late signee
Murray to Oregon- I'll just go with the trend since they've missed

I don't have any info but I definitely wouldn't take this accounts word for anything.

Here is this guys thought process...
Brown to UK- Surely UK can't miss out on every late signee
Swanigan to UK- There is hope again, no way UK misses out on another late signee
Murray to Oregon- I'll just go with the trend since they've missed

I don't have any info but I definitely wouldn't take this accounts word for anything.

i seriously bet that is his logic .

To straighthoops credit...he nailed everyone but Brown. He never said Swanigan was coming to UK, he tweeted UK might make tide turn but then tweeted the next day it would be Purdue

Victor Robbins dismissed from Oregon State Beavers men's basketball team.

http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2015/06/victor_robbins_dismissed_from.html

1322508229_wrestling_team_fail.gif

Reactions: michaeluk26
ADVERTISEMENT