ADVERTISEMENT

The Pain Before The Gain

Instead of worrying about Pope's ability to recruit, you should be worrying about your lousy ass coach inability to win with talent.
I’m not “worried” about it, the man asked me for my opinion. Maybe if you took your meds and calmed down a bit somebody might ask you for yours.

Don't assume that others require meds just because you and your family need them.
Man, respectfully, you don’t want this. All that’s going to happen is you’re going to freak out and do something to get banned from your own board. I don’t want that for you, you don’t want that. You’d be better to just to ignore my posts if they bother you so much and keep it moving. Your pride is going to end up clouding your judgement, you can’t help it, seen this movie a thousand times. Let it go brother…

Last edited:
If things are tough for the 24/25 season, it will be well worth it to get rid of the cancer that had been dwelling in the Blue Grass state for way too long. It will truly be a blessing to have our beloved university round ball team led by someone who loves the program as much as we do. We will no longer have to deal with someone who didn't pass on a chance to make UK fans seem unreasonable because he lost the capacity to perform his job. Boys growing up in the state of Kentucky will no longer feel like they have no chance of representing their state at the highest level of college basketball just because an interloper feels the need to make a point.

The possible inconvenience of next season if it occurs will be worth it if that is the price required for the name on the front of the jersey to once again become the focal point of Kentucky basketball instead of a narcissistic coach who has convinced himself that he is the modern-day Naismith. Fellow Kentucky fans it won't be too long before we will look back and realize that April 11, 2024 was the new dawn of the University of Kentucky men's basketball.
All true and nice post ... well said. Something in me feels sorry for those players that are still drinking the Calipari Kool-Aid, believing only he will or can "deliver them" to an NBA first round selection. Cal will forever be remembered for who he really is. Pope will show BBN who Cal never was.

Reactions: LmdCat
All true and nice post ... well said. Something in me feels sorry for those players that are still drinking the Calipari Kool-Aid, believing only he will or can "deliver them" to an NBA first round selection. Cal will forever be remembered for who he really is. Pope will show BBN who Cal never was.
Cal's model is to get them in and out as quickly as possible and not because he wants to help improve their families. He does it because his lies only work on the young and dumb, so he needs them out of the system before they figure him out. If he really cared about the players, he would be interested in developing them so that they will remain in the league beyond their rookie contracts. HOW MANY PLAYERS DID CAL SEND TO THE LEAGUE WHO WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THERE IF THEY HAD NEVER MET HIM? The answer is zero. Every player almost immediately became better players as pros than they ever were as players at Kentucky. Most would have been just as successful if they never went to college.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluesbrother
Cal's model is to get them in and out as quickly as possible and not because he wants to help improve their families. He does it because he lies only work on the young and dumb, so he needs them out of the system before they figure him out. If he really cared about the players, he would be interested in developing them so that they will remain in the league beyond their rookie contracts. HOW MANY PLAYERS DID CAL SEND TO THE LEAGUE WHO WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN IF THEY HAD NEVER MET HIM? The answer is zero. Every player almost immediately became better pros than they ever were as players at Kentucky. Most would have been just as successful if they never went to college.
The real Calipari was reflected in the "way" he decided to end his tenure at UK. Nothing was ever about the "kids" but rather it was always about Cal. If you look back at his coaching history, it was always riff with chaos and turmoil because the Cal always chose to live on a one-way street rather than a two-way boulevard. I am just so glad to be RID of the clown. Now the healing begins.

The real Calipari was reflected in the "way" he decided to end his tenure at UK. Nothing was ever about the "kids" but rather it was always about Cal. If you look back at his coaching history, it was always riff with chaos and turmoil because the Cal always chose to live on a one-way street rather than a two-way boulevard. I am just so glad to be RID of the clown. Now the healing begins.
I am equally glad that he is gone and would be happier if his worshipers go join him.

Reactions: Bluesbrother
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT