ADVERTISEMENT

Monday CBB games on TV

Another slow night with only 2 games worth watching at least next Monday we will have conf tournaments going.

College Basketball has a scheduling problem.

There are SO MANY Power-6 teams that would be worth watching on a random night. But CBB crams just about everyone in on Saturdays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Thursday, Friday and Mondays are often just ROUGH nights with zero depth as far as games go.

They need to space them out a bit more throughout the week and utilize Sundays more often in Jan/Feb/March to help with the spacing.

College basketball is borderline unwatchable to me anyways but I agree they could spread the quality games out.

Exception to above is UK games and March time. I start to watch more now but not tonight.

Texas & Baylor is intriguing. Otherwise a poor offering. FS1 is re-running the Cup Race from yesterday rather than live games. Basketball will be picking up as the week goes on with Mid-Major Conference Tournaments beginning.

Last edited:
Joey brackets talking about how Duke can get to a 2 seed if they win at UNC Saturday and how he only sees Duke seed rising the rest of the way and they won't be any lower than a 3 seed.

Must be nice with 2 losses to teams ranked 121 and 134 in the NET Arkansas and Georgia Tech.

Duke has 2 Quad 1 A wins

Kentucky has 5 Quad 1 A wins..........those 2 losses against Florida and LSU will continue to haunt as we would be a 6 loss team like Duke right now.

Kentucky has that one bad loss to 112 ranked UNWC while Duke has 2 such bad losses.

Reactions: $Z71$
Joey brackets talking about how Duke can get to a 2 seed if they win at UNC Saturday and how he only sees Duke seed rising the rest of the way and they won't be any lower than a 3 seed.

Must be nice with 2 losses to teams ranked 121 and 134 in the NET Arkansas and Georgia Tech.

Duke has 2 Quad 1 A wins

Kentucky has 5 Quad 1 A wins..........those 2 losses against Florida and LSU will continue to haunt as we would be a 6 loss team like Duke right now.

Kentucky has that one bad loss to 112 ranked UNWC while Duke has 2 such bad losses.
I've watched Duke a handful of times this year (3 games in person) and they don't scare me even a little. It's the type of team that loses to the 15 seed and if not likely loses to the 7 or 10 seed in round 2. They've benefited from a down ACC year or they'd have double digit losses. I don't care what the metrics say the eye test on them says they are a pretender.

Wow. What a bullshit call.

First, that's an illegal screen by the Baylor player
Second, that's not a flagrant foul even if it wasn't an illegal screen..

I've watched Duke a handful of times this year (3 games in person) and they don't scare me even a little. It's the type of team that loses to the 15 seed and if not likely loses to the 7 or 10 seed in round 2. They've benefited from a down ACC year or they'd have double digit losses. I don't care what the metrics say the eye test on them says they are a pretender.
They haven’t played a good schduele but they have a lot of talent and are good. They have alot of guards and a good big. I think they can get upset but I wouldn’t be surprised if they lose early sitter

They haven’t played a good schduele but they have a lot of talent and are good. They have alot of guards and a good big. I think they can get upset but I wouldn’t be surprised if they lose early sitter
Duke would be lucky to go 10-8 in the SEC or Big 12 this year. I believe they are more of a 6 seed type team in most years. They have benefited from a very weak ACC. Sure they've played well as of late but they've done nothing to show me they are legit.

Duke would be lucky to go 10-8 in the SEC or Big 12 this year. I believe they are more of a 6 seed type team in most years. They have benefited from a very weak ACC. Sure they've played well as of late but they've done nothing to show me they are legit.
There doing what Kentucky used to in weak SEC’s. There winning the games they are supposed to win. Now I don’t think they are great but they are a good team who is more than capable of making a run

I like watching this DJ Burns guy play bully ball against Duke. Rarity to have big guys like that anymore.
He would be a great player if he could put down the cheeseburgers and get into shape. He has to rest on the bench after playing in 4 minutes spurts.

Duke has 2 Quad 1 A wins

Like this site:

ACC reminds me of the SEC when Cal first got to UK. You basically only had UK and UF, with teams rotating in and out of being okay. SEC got trashed during that time, yet somehow the ACC still gets talked up.

I’ll pop open a nice bottle of bourbon the day the ACC dies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT