ADVERTISEMENT

Monday CBB games on TV

36 seconds to go and both teams have 6 fouls to give??!!
Well that stat on screen made no sense. They are both in the Bonus+. What the hell does "6 fouls to give" mean in their language, because to most of us that know anything about ball, "to give" means that many before it becomes 1 and 1 shooting.

UNC is gonna escape, but they have similar vibes to the 2021 Kentucky team. Carried by one guy, veterans playing above themselves, some lingering injuries. Primed to be upset of Davis is off even a little

Kansas State having trouble closing out West Virginia you know the same Kansas State team that beat Kansas (oh and West Virginia beat Kansas too) yet Kansas is still a 2 seed.............God I wish we had beaten Kansas.

Reactions: Smashcat
Kansas State having trouble closing out West Virginia you know the same Kansas State team that beat Kansas (oh and West Virginia beat Kansas too) yet Kansas is still a 2 seed.............God I wish we had beaten Kansas.
I’d gladly face them again.

This is how sick I am. I have spent the past 30 minutes watching this UNCW at Campbell game rooting on UNWC so our loss doesn't look as bad. Campbell is 12-16 and this game is in double OT. UNCW was down 8 with like 2 mins left and had to come back to force OT.

• Sad
Reactions: CatsDomain
K-State was up on WVU 63-38 with 13:30 left in the 2nd half, but WVU wasn't able to complete the comeback win. Lost 94-90 in OT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT