ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch Barnhart needs to be Fired if Cal is truly back

The fact that Cal was allowed to do his weekly show says it all! I can’t believe someone, anyone, will not step in and put a stop to Mitch and Calipari destroying our storied, proud program!

This simply cannot be tolerated! If indeed Cal is allowed to return, and anyone goes to a single game, then shame on you, because you enabled it to happen! What an absolute disgrace we are potentially witnessing 😩

I have been on the fire Mitch bandwagon since Joker Phillips. BUT in this case his hands may be tied. A friend who is very connected to UK ( a retired VP ) says the President Capiluto LOVES Cal and wouldn’t fire him
Sigh.

If that is the case then we are truly doomed. Capiluto is just manipulated by Cal's narcissistic "charm"

I have been on the fire Mitch bandwagon since Joker Phillips. BUT in this case his hands may be tied. A friend who is very connected to UK ( a retired VP ) says the President Capilouto LOVES Cal and wouldn’t fire him
I've heard Cal doesn't go to Barnhart when he wants or needs something he goes directly to Capilouto so that wouldn't surprise me.

And that’s a trademark of a narcissist. They can be very charismatic and charming when they need to be
1000% I dated one for a long while. Cal is saying the same shit every year.

If he truly cared about hanging banners he would have NEVER EVER made the draft night his priority.

He would CONSISTENTLY talk about winning titles. But he has not. People who understand narcissist can see right through them.

I've heard Cal doesn't go to Barnhart when he wants or needs something he goes directly to Capilouto so that wouldn't surprise me.
Then why is Mitch the AD? Kentucky basketball is your flagship program. That should be #1 always. Sad times.

The fact that Cal was allowed to do his weekly show says it all! I can’t believe someone, anyone, will not step in and put a stop to Mitch and Calipari destroying our storied, proud program!

This simply cannot be tolerated! If indeed Cal is allowed to return, and anyone goes to a single game, then shame on you, because you enabled it to happen! What an absolute disgrace we are potentially witnessing 😩
I feel sick knowing this means I will likely have to step away. There is no way this 50+ year fan is going to support the laughingstock farce this program has become. We've been destroyed from within!

It is obvious at this point that Mitch is extremely afraid of Cal. Doesn't want the confrontation. Tomorrow's meeting will be no more than Mitch saying "Oh Cal I am so sorry how the season ended and I am sorry about all the media rumors".

Spineless coward has to go. They both have to go.

Reactions: cathead64
And that’s a trademark of a narcissist. They can be very charismatic and charming when they need to be

Man QUIT giving Cal all this credit using words like this... A word like that gives Cal cred. Use the correct words...Cal is a chicken schmidt weasel...with charm... quit with the narcissist crap...

CxM7kj.gif

Let's go to Mitch's.

Title says it all.

Mitch, you're peeved about Cal not doing his job and under performing. Guess what. You are ALSO under performing.

Like I keep on saying.

If Cal is Back, hurt the pockets of the AD. DO NOT GO TO GAMES AT RUPP.
You need to get control of your big fat mouth. Go get a job.

They truly think Mitch is the second coming up there on the board. The guy is sooooo great. All these sports.

Guess what. Nobody gives a flying F about anything but football and men’s bball.

The football program has never won the East and stands zero chance at competing in the sec with the frauds we’ve settled for. It’s not even worth watching. You know a 10 win season is like a damn Super Bowl around here and it’s a joke. He’s not done anything to progress that program. Hires like Joker lol it’s laughable. Stoops has benefited from non conference jokes and a weak east recently. And still couldn’t take the next step.

And then basketball. We all know what’s happened here. In hindsight that 2012 title may have been a bad thing for the longevity of the program. It bought cal all the time he wanted and look where it got us. This isn’t Tennessee. The ceiling isn’t an elite 8 and we can’t even make it out of the first weekend. Nothing to root for. Player going to the nba….nobody gives a flying piss. Change the system. Too much ego running g through those veins.

Shut down literally everything else and nobody cares. Those two sports, especially bball is all that matters. If you’re not focused on solely them you don’t belong here.

Clean house. Top to bottom of it doesn’t change. I’m no big donor. I don’t have the means to donate 50K every year, but if everyone stops giving to the K fund and buying season tix like I do then they’ll be forced to change. President, AD, Cal, down to the damn equipment managers and janitors and ushers, kick em all out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT