ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Richt impressed with Towles

Mark Richt on Towles: “I am very impressed with his (Towles) ability, poise and toughness,” said Mark Richt at Wednesday’s SEC teleconference. “I think he is really a quality person and a guy you can certainly build a great system around and a guy that will only get better over time.”

Link: Richt on Towles

This sounds ominously like what rivals said about Tubby. They will try to sink the hook so softly the fish won't even notice until he's in the boat.

Very similar. Very close but in slo mo in the second angle you can see Baker does seem to get his shoulder high in the LSU player's chest an instant before the helmet to helmet contact. The rules have become complex and subjective (e.g., forcible contact, launch, defenseless player, etc). FWIW, a player who gets hit by a blind side block is defined as a defenseless player.

Peace

I really don't know why you always post your opinions on this board. Your post is a JOKE. There was nothing wrong with that hard block by Baker and you know it. You constantly undermine UK football with your posts while always claiming to be "fair and balanced". Give it a rest already...You always have an agenda to undermine UK.

Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT