ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Few? 👁️👁️

May 4, 2006
👁️👁️Best available recruiter and coach combo is this man! Shouldn't we offer him 12 million?
You figure this would be the time if Mark Few ever wanted to change up his scenery. He aint winning the big one at Gonzaga. Tried but nope.
Shouldn't we give it one go at the last guy to almost go undefeated?
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🏆
Few is the best available that hasnt said NO.

👁️👁️Best available recruiter and coach combo is this man! Shouldn't we offer him 12 million?
You figure this would be the time if Mark Few ever wanted to change up his scenery. He aint winning the big one at Gonzaga. Tried but nope.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🏆
Was told earlier on another thread his love for the Spokane aquatic life is too much to get him to leave.

Was told earlier on another thread his love for the Spokane aquatic life is too much to get him to leave.
That was probably me, but he has stated that a few times. Him and his family absolutely love Spokane and they're never leaving for a variety of reasons. And yes, one of those reasons is he loves to go fly fishing.

• Love
Reactions: RondosRevengeTour
Arkansas whiffed on their first couple of options and landed a much better one. I have a feeling you all might do the same. Whether it's Donovan or someone out of left field, you'll get someone good. The job might not be for everyone but there are definitely some high quality coaches out there that want a chance at a blue blood.

Reactions: travisbickle
Don't blame him for not wanting to leave. Washington is a beautiful state. Got married there myself.

People long ago gave up on trying to pry Few out of Spokane

He found his bliss there and ain’t interested in living anywhere else.

People long ago gave up on trying to pry Few out of Spokane

He found his bliss there and ain’t interested in living anywhere else.
The cod just isn’t the same down here, can’t blame a man for loving to get out there on the lake with his rod and take his mind off things. Harder to do here in Lexington.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🏆

Both Few and Lloyd LOVE Spokane.
I have it on good authority with sources close to mark few that the aquatic life is unmatched in Spokane, if this is true and fishing means a lot to him then I can understand him not being interested leaving his baby he built and the aquatic scene.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🏆
Few is way too old for a job like this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT