ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky will beat Tennessee

Not worried about the vols tonight. It's 'bama that has me concerned. They seem to be playing really well.

Likely will be a 6-8 point game then entire game, we will cut it to 2 or 3 but UT will shoot well above their average in Rupp. Cal will talk about how hard we fought but just didn’t go our way…….can we please actually get a coach that gives AF.

Reactions: rivercatinfl
Wagner and Theiro play we win,
Wagner not play we lose.
Theiro not play, give us 30-40% chance.
To me it’s not about the guys who MAY or MAY NOT play. The ones that do play can’t step on their d!cks again. Mitchell can’t have his worst game of the year. No one can. Everyone does their job (cal inlcuded) and cats win.

Not having Wagner hurts. The fans have sucked lately. I wouldn’t bet on them or against them.

Tennessee 88 UK 79 is my prediction. 15-6 with 10 games left. 5-5 leaves us at 20-11 playing on Thursday. Win 1 game lose in quarterfinal moves us to 21-12 and right on the bubble. Losing to unranked teams will be our demise. If that’s not enough for that Quaker mfer to make a change then I give up, I cry Uncle, I burn my fan card, I lose half my wardrobe, I take the license plate off my vehicle.

Kentucky will win the game. Nobody thought they would beat UT last year coming off a loss with players out and Thiero running the point but they won.
It won't matter though. If they beat UT they will just cancel it out with a loss to someone like Vandy.

Season is over in terms of doing anything in the NCAAT. Same Ole same Ole out in round of 32 to a mid major with a bunch of 3 star seniors.

A guard who will drive constantly to the basket and UK will allow him with zero resistance. Cal will say afterwards how he almost went zone for a while but changed his mind.

Reactions: rivercatinfl
We lose by 12 tonight. Even with Wagner.

The defense is officially exposed and the blueprint to beat UK is as transparent as ever.

Glady eat crow though.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT