ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky will beat Tennessee

Tennessee is going to blow out Kentucky on our home court. I am saying this because I was so completely wrong about how I felt the opposite when we were to play Florida Wednesday. So maybe reverse logic could work.

Even if we do how much does it even matter? We keep dropping games to garbage unranked teams and then we win a big one.. there is no consistency with this team.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
Tennessee is going to blow out Kentucky on our home court. I am saying this because I was so completely wrong about how I felt the opposite when we were to play Florida Wednesday. So maybe reverse logic could work.
They will not blowout the Cats at Rupp

Even if we do how much does it even matter? We keep dropping games to garbage unranked teams and then we win a big one.. there is no consistency with this team.
This is how I feel. Losing these games we should win really dampens the good wins. It's like we never get ahead but just get back to even.

Tennessee will will by double digits(not trolling). Kentucky lets other team get wide open damn shots all day and doesn’t even attempt to play defense. Kentucky let a a mid Florida team do whatever they want whenever they want

Didn't want to start a new thread over this, so I'll just hijack this one I guess:

Anyone hearing the rumor that DJ is leaving? Apparently removed all of his UK stuff from social media and MJ saying him sitting against UF was not injury-related.
There is already a thread about this(I'm not complaining, don't care) and it appears to have no
truth behind it.

Reactions: HeHateMe2328
If we walk into this game with a short bench then we will get our ass whipped. We have nobody to guard Knecht, he may score 50. Barnes has had Jon’s number the last few years. Jon will do his normal mismanagement. Barnhart will be staring at him after the game wanting to say something but he’s too big a pussy to stand up to him.

• Haha
Reactions: Blisterpac
Wagner and Theiro play we win,
Wagner not play we lose.
Theiro not play, give us 30-40% chance.

Trap Knecht and make the others jump shooters. The latter which is basically how we beat them twice last year. Ugonna/Bradshaw/Zvonimir all need to continue to be a defensive factor near the rim. Tre needs to be Tre and have a bounce-back game.

I have absolutely zero faith we win this game.
The good thing is that it is an 8:30 game so I can watch and enjoy basketball all day.
I hate TN worse than any other team and it literally makes me sick when we lose to them.

If we walk into this game with a short bench then we will get our ass whipped. We have nobody to guard Knecht, he may score 50. Barnes has had Jon’s number the last few years. Jon will do his normal mismanagement. Barnhart will be staring at him after the game wanting to say something but he’s too big a pussy to stand up to him.
Actually, UK swept UT last year and Cats weren't that good.

Our best shot at the Vols would be JC gets thrown out of the game early and intentionally, (because he is scared), and the team responds like they always do with the nit gone and we win big.

Tennessee will will by double digits(not trolling). Kentucky lets other team get wide open damn shots all day and doesn’t even attempt to play defense. Kentucky let a a mid Florida team do whatever they want whenever they want

Tennessee isn’t a good 3 pt shooting team, 200th in the country. But so was Florida

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT