ADVERTISEMENT

Okay, you will never convince me that

And because of the stunt he pulled, any UK player who gives a sheet about the program needs to step up and talk about what they really knew,what went on in those practices and on the bench. Let's see how many of those kids are willing to do the right thing. It will depend on how much playing time they got and if they get drafted. Sickening.

This postseason was taken seriously by calipari.

The way Kentucky looked against Tennessee and Alabama and couldn't even beat Oakland. He was through coaching and did not care.
He made sure to make his move right before the title game. Per usual and Cals legacy, look at me, please! And the eclipse.

Bastard. But thank you.

And because of the stunt he pulled, any UK player who gives a sheet about the program needs to step up and talk about what they really knew,what went on in those practices and on the bench. Let's see how many of those kids are willing to do the right thing. It will depend on how much playing time they got and if they get drafted. Sickening.
What's the right thing. I'm glad he's moved on, but its literally none of your business what happens with the team...lol "the right thing"

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
Maybe Reed will in August

Reactions: NociHTTP
This postseason was taken seriously by calipari.

The way Kentucky looked against Tennessee and Alabama and couldn't even beat Oakland. He was through coaching and did not care.
He was looking into the osu job in feb. Texas last year. No his head hasn’t been in it since he was shocked to lose to Wisconsin in 2015.

Oh, it is all of our business what went on. You're all about Calipari.
Thank you for proving everything for me right here. Why don't you "do the right thing" and read all my other posts.

Now that we've determined your level of inference...which is "if you dont side with me on everything that means it has to be bc pro calipari" which I tell ya is, an incredible deep level of thinking portrayed by you. Bravo...youre going places.

All I'm saying is reality. No player is going to "do the right thing" bc, and I know this will hurt...you arent special or important. Actually you individually are irrelevant to all of them...just as anyone else is. And the reality is...they are closer to him and all of them were here bc of him. Not bc Wayne in Nonesuch wants to know. It's not a Billy G situation. Is that hard to comprehend? Or is all your brainwave able to produce is dur dur dat means yous like cal or sumpin bc it ain't what i wanted and so that's only uther Thang I can think. Great response.

Hahahahahhahahahahaha..life gonna be a long haul if your depth is it's this or that, and if im this and you disagree you have to be that. Use the HTTP part or your name to Google nuance.

Hahahahahahah...I've been saying for threads and threads he should've left 4 years ago. Back up and read it again....one more time. And more time...even in the reply to you in this thread i said im glad hes gone. . Or is it gonna be :"I dunno Dat hard I only got I one answer to anything you say"

No way the team even spent five minutes preparing for the Oakland matchup zone.
We know they didn’t. In the postgame interviews Kal said they were surprised and thrown off by Oaklands zone. That team only ran zone all year and the entire week leading up to the game the media and BBN kept talking about how they only played zone yet that idiot still didn’t know. He’s a lazy, clueless POS.
Thank you for proving everything for me right here. Why don't you "do the right thing" and read all my other posts.

Now that we've determined your level of inference...which is "if you dont side with me on everything that means it has to be bc pro calipari" which I tell ya is, an incredible deep level of thinking portrayed by you. Bravo...youre going places.

All I'm saying is reality. No player is going to "do the right thing" bc, and I know this will hurt...you arent special or important. Actually you individually are irrelevant to all of them...just as anyone else is. And the reality is...they are closer to him and all of them were here bc of him. Not bc Wayne in Nonesuch wants to know. It's not a Billy G situation. Is that hard to comprehend? Or is all your brainwave able to produce is dur dur dat means yous like cal or sumpin bc it ain't what i wanted and so that's only uther Thang I can think. Great response.

Hahahahahhahahahahaha..life gonna be a long haul if your depth is it's this or that, and if im this and you disagree you have to be that. Use the HTTP part or your name to Google nuance.

Hahahahahahah...I've been saying for threads and threads he should've left 4 years ago. Back up and read it again....one more time. And more time...even in the reply to you in this thread i said im glad hes gone. . Or is it gonna be :"I dunno Dat hard I only got I one answer to anything you say"
Guarantee Reed didn’t come here for Kalipari.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT