ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Diallo Still Not Cleared by NCAA

This might be the best thing that has ever happened to Diallo, that Bill Self won't be able to ruin his game like he did Josh Selby, Xavier Henry, and Cliff Alexander

The only issues I can think of since cal has been here are the Bledsoe thing, the issue with Cousins and the assistant coach making impermissible phone calls while he was at Memphis, and the stuff with Noel and the Jim Boeiheims crony. ( Boeheim is a colossal scumbag btw)

If the handlers caused the kid to be ineligible then I hate it for the kid !! I love it that if that's the case it happens to Kansas again !

im waiting for Kansas to have to forfeit games last year for playing an ineligible player in Alexander. I mean after all its only fair if Camby forced Umass to forfeit wins

When I read that, I thought about the Maggette case. When the NCAA was asked why Memphis vacated games and Duke didn't, the NCAA spokesman replied that Rose was deemed ineligible and Maggette wasn't.

Thus we have the reason why Kansas will never vacate. Idiots are running the NCAA.

I wouldn't be too happy about this. We still have to get Skal eligible

My thoughts to. I'm not going to relish another program sweating a player's eligibility while we still are. I know most are confident Skal will be, Cal says he is, it certainly appears he should be, but then the NCAA often doesn't do what makes sense. They seem to drag their heels on so many things. It should be a standard and/or policy to have eligibility issue's for any incoming freshmen resolved one way or the other before practice starts, less than 2 months from now. After all it's the "student athlete's" they say they care most about.

Jerry Meyer on Diallo:

"I was hearing back in April that Diallo's present situation was a real possibility. Heard lawyers were fighting over what course work from Our Savior New American the NCAA would accept.

Previous players from this school had been ruled ineligible because of certain course work not being accepted.

This is likely a very messy situation."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT