ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Brand Classic at 6 pm - Boogie Fland, Richmond and McNeeley playing

GLsteBTWwAAyGmm

Really hope JQ doesn't go to UL. Kid is going to be good, especially getting him for 2 years.

Really liked Fland also, but out of all the spots on the floor, PG is the one I'd most like an experienced dude. Would still like him.

Neutral on Richmond mostly. Great athlete, but tired of athletic wings that can't shoot.

Wonder why NONE of these recruits have committed to Arkansas?????

Is there a reason????

Have any of these kids actually ruled out playing for UK???
Knox is the only one that is expected to commit there right now .

It doesnā€™t seem like any of them will recommit to UK but I donā€™t have any info thatā€™s just the vibe I get

As smash said it would be nice if Hart could get Fland back but I wonder if Pope even wants a freshman pg running the show

Knox is the only one that is expected to commit there right now .

It doesnā€™t seem like any of them will recommit to UK but I donā€™t have any info thatā€™s just the vibe I get

As smash said it would be nice if Hart could get Fland back but I wonder if Pope even wants a freshman pg running the show
Ark trending for boogie fland but id love to see cal miss on a few of these to validate the feeling i have cal needed uk more than uk needed him

He's a one and done, isn't he? I never want a Freshman one and done running the point again unless he's Wall or Fox-level.
Fland ? I could see him having a season like Rob and being one and done . Heā€™s good but isnā€™t nearly as explosive as Wall or Fox.

The great thing about Cal being gone and Pope being here is we will most likely see a lot more vets at PG which is the most important position on the floor .

Fland ? I could see him having a season like Rob and being one and done . Heā€™s good but isnā€™t nearly as explosive as Wall or Fox.

The great thing about Cal being gone and Pope being here is we will most likely see a lot more vets at PG which is the most important position on the floor .

100%. It's gonna be so much fun. People need to relax as we are headed back to Kentucky-first.

Really hope JQ doesn't go to UL. Kid is going to be good, especially getting him for 2 years.

Really liked Fland also, but out of all the spots on the floor, PG is the one I'd most like an experienced dude. Would still like him.

Neutral on Richmond mostly. Great athlete, but tired of athletic wings that can't shoot.
Losing JQ and Z stung a little for me but JQ not going to Arkansas takes some of the sting away
and getting Williams today took away most of the rest. If we get Osobor(the other big I want most) it'll be like I never got stung at all.

Losing JQ and Z stung a little for me but JQ not going to Arkansas takes some of the sting away
and getting Williams today took away most of the rest. If we get Osobor(the other big I want most) it'll be like I never got stung at all.
So JQ isnā€™t going to Arkansas? I hadnā€™t seen that

Off subject, but I donā€™t see Flagg being as good as advertised.

Iā€™ve been wrong before and will be many more times but thatā€™s my thoughts on him.

If CMP wants the recruits that committed to Cal, I hope we get them. Otherwise, I hope they all go to Arkansas. Cal couldnā€™t win with the one-and-dones in the past. What makes anyone think he can win with them now? Especially when this group is inferior to the recruits from this past year.

So JQ isnā€™t going to Arkansas? I hadnā€™t seen that
Maybe I'm confused but I thought he was looking at UL. If you havn't heard anything about it I might have him confused with somebody else.

Last edited:
Cooper Flagg is ready to play in the league right now.

I guess we will see how his freshman year at Duke goes. Based off his skillset and not draft rankings or recruiting rankings, what does he do at an elite level that would translate to the NBA right away???

Reactions: Fox2monk
I guess we will see how his freshman year at Duke goes. Based off his skillset and not draft rankings or recruiting rankings, what does he do at an elite level that would translate to the NBA right away???
He gets buckets and defends like crazy and has a extremely high basketball IQ. Think Lebron James and I'm not exaggerating.

We'll know about McNeely and UConn after the OV-he goes from this game to Storrs for his OV April 22-23rd.

Some have been confused in media thinking he's been on his OV there already.

Pope should offer Fland more NIL thank Arkansas just to make a statement. Give the kid $750,000 to come here.

I'd also work to get Richmond if I was in Pope's position. Kid will be an all-defensive stud by year two.

Having a OAD isn't bad if he's surrounded by solid veterans. You just don't want a full team of them.

Reactions: ukfan041
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT