ADVERTISEMENT

Johnell Davis twitter buzz

Yeah he probably seen the same post the rest of us did. I don’t fully believe it’s down to UK and Houston
Maybe but that's Hoops Weiss he's a legend in the CBB game.

His twitter bio: National Sportswriters Hall of Fame, Curt Gowdy Award, award winning columnist for NY Daily News

I don't think he would report that without a solid source.

I live in Houston we have suburbs bigger than lexington and louisville. that said no one actually goes to or follows UH sports. but everyone says they support it. so its possible they could get any NIL money they would need.

Reactions: Fox2monk
3de026c6-e24f-4b11-a70e-7ba06045fb0e_text.gif
He should frost his tips & change his name to Mini-Me-ManBoy if he REALLY wants to be a scamming “insider”.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Maybe but that's Hoops Weiss he's a legend in the CBB game.

His twitter bio: National Sportswriters Hall of Fame, Curt Gowdy Award, award winning columnist for NY Daily News

I don't think he would report that without a solid source.
Didn’t Dick Weiss write or Co-Author one of Pitino’s books?

Didn’t Dick Weiss write or Co-Author one of Pitino’s books?
From 2018 article.

Co-authored 12 books on basketball Hall of Famers Rick Pitino, John Calipari, Dick Vitale and Theresa Grentz, co-writing the last two with his wife Joan Williamson. He has also written a tribute book to Mike Krzyzewski. He is in the process of finishing up another on the impact of NBA players in the Olympic games and is writing another book with Vitale.

Reactions: WV Wildcat
I know there is already a thread on him but thought I’d post this here.

Per Trilly

“So the Johnell Davis interest is real. Was told Houston is not involved, just getting used to drive up price.”

Also said it’s down to UK and Arkansas for him

Pope should dig deep into the pockets for him.

I know there is already a thread on him but thought I’d post this here.

Per Trilly

“So the Johnell Davis interest is real. Was told Houston is not involved, just getting used to drive up price.”

Also said it’s down to UK and Arkansas for him

Pope should dig deep into the pockets for him.
Arkansas really? I’m sick of hearing about Arkansas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT