ADVERTISEMENT

Johnell Davis twitter buzz

Houston is the early #1 ranked team for next year. We would have to really out bid Houston on Nil.. .

Majority of which doesn’t care about University of Houston basketball.

Houston would just need one of its many multi-millionaire business owners to out spend UK. There is just far great NIL potential in a city/state like Houston, TX. Now, they still have to find it.. but I'm sure they could.

FedEx in Memphis basically just did this very thing.

Houston would just need one of its many multi-millionaire business owners to out spend UK. There is just far great NIL potential in a city/state like Houston, TX. Now, they still have to find it.. but I'm sure they could.

Kentucky can outspend Houston. Zero doubt about that. Question is how that balances against other players

Reactions: dl51344
I don’t think Kentucky has NIL issues anymore. This guy and Osobar are like Star QB and edge rusher. You can afford to pay for these guys. It’s usually the depth guys that become the problem.

its good we are starting to be linked to some good players. Hopefully we hear some announcements soon for the sake of the fans around here haha.

So, you don't believe the reports that UK has the MOST NIL money in all of college basketball now????

The University of Houston is in NO WAY even close to what UK can offer. It will come down to what the kid believes is the best situation for him. If it's just money, UK will win.

Davis would be huge get, dude is a baller was their best player on that F4 team. I had totally forgotten he was still in the portal.

Reactions: Col. Angus
It's all about money.

These guys dont care about pre season rankings IMO.
That is the Case if if if the Nil is substantially better. But if it's close I think it does factor in.

If you're a vet transfer with 1 yesr left are you taking 500k Nil to play for a totally newly assembled team under a new coach or taking 400k to play for a top ranked team(not saying thats the numbers just a hypothetical), one of best thought of coaches, and a serious title shot. Not saying we won't get him but it will take a big money bag that dwarfs Houstons offer IMO..

I don’t see Davis buying into Kelvin Sampson’s philosophy. Then again, I only watched FAU play 2-3 games this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT