ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Hart Hudl Clips

He kind of looks like what I was hoping CJ would be.I really can't blame him because injuries just destroyed him and I was shocked he did the transfer instead of retiring.
I liked CJ, pretty shot. But a porcelain doll who wanted to stand in the corner begging for the ball instead of setting screens so that he could get open. Just didn't like contact.

So many people sleeping on Burks and Hart. I mean, Burks led OTE in scoring at like 27 PPG. Clearly, that dude can put the ball in the basket. Lulz. I would love to get both of these guys.
I really like both of them & have been wanting Calipari to recruit more of these types of players for years. Athletes & measurables are nice. But, especially in today’s game, skilled & fundamentally sound players are a necessity. Although, Hart is much more athletic than I expected.

We’ve had a bad habit of going after too many athletes & not enough basketball players, for far too long. Build a core of 5-6 guys like this, assuming they would stick around for 2-3 years, & then add the elite FR & transfers to supplement the roster. Then you have some continuity, experience & cohesion to go along with the top end talent.

The only problem is that Calipari has had a hard time keeping multi-year players around & now the portal madness makes it even tougher. But, if they stick it out, I think these two & Reed Sheppard are a very nice start to the process. Add Travis Perry to the mix next year & that’s a hell of a foundation to build on, IMO.

We will NEVER keep a player at UK, for four years, if that player is any good. Not as long as Calipari is here. Not sure why people are so persistent in believing otherwise.
I know the odds aren’t good, but I can still hope it happens lol

I like these kids who never miss. Why don't we ever recruit those guys?

Nice form on his shot. Good anticipation and spacing. Dribbles well. Not a sprinter, but foot speed isn't the only attribute in an athlete.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
We will NEVER keep a player at UK, for four years, if that player is any good. Not as long as Calipari is here. Not sure why people are so persistent in believing otherwise.
considering over 1700 players hit the portal this year
it is not a Cal problem but a CBB problem

How many men's basketball players are in the transfer portal?

The college basketball transfer portal is closed and that means players who have not graduated are no longer able to enter. To date, more than 1,700 players put their name in the portal; more than 800 players have made decisions on their future, leaving roughly 900 still available

considering over 1700 players hit the portal this year
it is not a Cal problem but a CBB problem

How many men's basketball players are in the transfer portal?

The college basketball transfer portal is closed and that means players who have not graduated are no longer able to enter. To date, more than 1,700 players put their name in the portal; more than 800 players have made decisions on their future, leaving roughly 900 still available
And he still can't land a single one.

Him and burks are good players. And will help. Now kentucy needs to get Kaluma & reeves on top of them but they help
I've been dealing with a sick dog, ( he's my bud), and haven't been keeping up as much as I usually do. So I see this name Burkes, would you mind giving me a quick rundown on him please?

Is he commited to UK? I just don't know anything about him.

Thanks in advance!

WW.

I've been dealing with a sick dog, ( he's my bud), and haven't been keeping up as much as I usually do. So I see this name Burkes, would you mind giving me a quick rundown on him please?

Is he commited to UK? I just don't know anything about him.

Thanks in advance!

WW.
OTe player who averaged 27 points and is really talented but isn’t a game changer move, he is a good add for depth and practice but Kentucky needed portal players and appears they aren’t gonna get any

OTe player who averaged 27 points and is really talented but isn’t a game changer move, he is a good add for depth and practice but Kentucky needed portal players and appears they aren’t gonna get any
Thank you sir, much appreciated.

I did watch that one video of him and I agree, he appears very talented. Love his handles and pretty shot.

Sign him up Cal!!!!! We need good players like this to build a quality bench.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT