ADVERTISEMENT

Is this a Faar Barnhart reason

Forrest Gump said, "stupid is as stupid does", you just showed how little you know by your statement about UK football. Our program is in better shape from top to bottom than ever in the history of the program.
It's better then years past, but everyone in the SEC east went to a conference title game besides UK and Vandy..

Until that SOB understands nil is a real thing and gets comfortable with it, yeah fire that worthless glad hander

UK “fans” mad because UK has a successful athletics program. Welcome to 2023.
I honestly dgaf about UK athletics outside of men’s basketball, football and baseball. It’s silly to ignore the problems of the major sports like basketball because well we won a rifle and women’s volleyball (really who outside of the athletes family and friends really care about those sports?)

NIL is not a" whim"of the fans, it is a stark reality of MODERN college athletics. You can Crow about his noble defense of the student athlete mystic all you want, but
the facts are the current sports environment requires innovative and fresh thinking of which Mitch is totally bereft. Finally please explain to me how awarding the worst coaching contract in the history of college sports is " serving and protecting" our university.
Never said it was. But its the "special" fans that think Barnhart has anything to do with NIL. I can't tell UK is upset about the contract. Remember, he doesn't work for the "special" fans. He works for UK.

Question: How do you know who said that if you have him on ignore? I thought "ignore" blocked all posts by the person and their quotes were even blocked in replies to them. Is that not the case? (For the record, I don't think I have anyone on ignore now.)
My screen shows the name of the person Blue Bigfoot was responding to and the actual response that was written.
I have several names on my Ignore list. Most are aliases for the same idiot. A few, like the one in question here are obvious plants .

Reactions: saxonburgcat
Stop....just stop.

UK football has solidly passed up Mizzou and USC in SEC east since Stoops got here 10 years ago. I'd argue we're even with Florida. Those things were not true a while back.

To argue Vandy is the only SEC team in football we are ahead of is just silly.

To the point of Mitch and UK.
1. Football and men Bball are what moves the needle. It's great when volleyball, Tennis, women sports are good....but not a big deal.
2. Football is just fine....but the contract to Cal is a massive issue. And all signs are Cal is getting worse not better and not walking away from that goofy contract. I think it might be what brings Mitch down as it means to much to Ky and that was his idea to overpay contract.
Vandy beat us last year, in football and twice in basketball.

By definition, they are ahead of us.

Wow…..so one year matters more then the previous six straight wins before that. And Stoops is like 8-3 vs Vandy since getting to Lexington

Great analysis!

Indicative of the attitude that has UK basketball in the toilet right now. Our basketball program IS uK and he has mismanaged it for years
oh yeah he has mismanaged it. But to say he doesn't care is bullshit. we all care about self preservation and his it tied to basketball and football above all else. He WANTS to win but he's built a toxic relationship with the coach and handed out some bad contracts.

If he cared we would do more with NIL.

He gave calipari a moronic contract and quite frankly gave Stoops a pretty dumb one as well. At least due to our awful history in football Stoops contract can be somewhat argued to be not super crazy.
There's nothing wrong with Stoops contract. yall want to be big boy football, this is how it's done. For years we bitched that UK would skimp on football and now we are spending money on football so how can we bitch about that? Cal's contract is silly though

Mitch wants to win in basketball and this isn't debatable. He just wants to do it his way (without NIL) and that wont cut it. But to act like he cares more about secondary sports is absurd. His legacy will always be tied to BB and FB. His execution leaves a lot to be desired

Personally, I would delete this post if I had said it. Using your logic, the last game or last 2 games determines which is the better program. Using that logic St Peters is a better program right now until we beat them some day in the future. Upsets happen in all sports. That doesn't put the underdog team ahead of the traditional power. Everybody in the sports world understands that.

Reactions: K_TIME
Hell why stop there:
Farrrr Cal
Farrrr Stoops
Farrrrr Brainfart
Farrrrr Ashley Judd
Farrrrr Abraham Lincoln
Farrrr the Cheerleaders
Farrrrr Secretariat
Farrrrr Daniel Boone
Farrrr Jefferson Davis
Farrrr Colonel Sanders
Farrrrr Loretta Lynn

Farrrrr, Farrrrrr, Farrrrrrrr!!!!!

Can't believe you threw the cheerleaders in there.

uZSL6OT.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT