ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Out...

I don't think I'd get rid of season tickets bc I'd want to support the next coach and new chapter when this circus ends.

Yea it would be hard to me to, I don’t have season tickets but we go quite often every year. The guy I know that cancelled them is as die hard as some of us here and I was shocked to hear it. He just said what a lot here have said, he thinks it’s better for the program moving toward if people back out.

The program is in severe trouble and I don’t think some have fully grasped it. Judging from how long it took some here to figure Calipari out I think it’s safe to say Calipari has caught UK sleeping.

Calipari is going to keep this program down to the degree that we’re not elite but it would be hard to fire him. He’s lowering standards, he wants this program to fail. I fully believe it, he’s wrecked programs and bailed almost every time. He’s a nut. So if we settle for a mediocre hire because of cost we’ll be around Syracuse within 10 years. It wasn’t even this bad during Gillispie. I pray our boosters will demand a winning program or else. They still have enough influence to force a great hire. They’ve already set the table to get him out next season.

Okay, but we've had people go away that we didn't know what happened to them. It's best to let people know that you are leaving than to have everyone wondering if you died.

As a for instance, is dunn still free and alive?

Wall2 Boogie

We know one of the best posters on the board did die in a crash.
Who died in a car crash?

Okay, but we've had people go away that we didn't know what happened to them. It's best to let people know that you are leaving than to have everyone wondering if you died.

Wall2 Boogie

We know one of the best posters on the board did d

Wall2 Boogie

Nail, I must have missed it, whi died in a crash? Also, anyone know what happened to Backer Cutter?

After getting suspended for 24 hours and then losing posting privileges in an open thread I’m out like a fat kid in dodgeball. Sejonesy, Mdwildcats, jfcats, and the other Cal cult people have ruined this board. To many Cal loving idiots taking over and going unpunished. You love cal and you can do or say whatever the hell you want on here. The cal cult makes this site unenjoyable and then you got a few two faced mods on here that let them do whatever they want. I wish all the real UK fans the best. Woodrow Call is out till John the used car salesman is gone and some of these dumb people like mdwildcat are gone. ✌️
LOL all they way.....just quit already, please

• Love
Reactions: BlueTick2

Wall2 Boogie

Underrated post and very good point. Also, it’s not like the guy is babying his thread trying to get it traction, and he didn’t call on anyone to reply.

If others think he’s just trying to get attention then don’t give it to him. I don’t understand why people complain about something while also contributing to its success.

Wall2 Boogie

Who died?

Last edited:
“(Like an addict I hope I can stay true to this)...”

Just start your 12 steps and hide in the closet with your phone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT