ADVERTISEMENT

ice cream truck???

Joker did that with our players and I knew then that he was doomed to fail
No correlation......Joker was doomed to fail because he was in over his head and not ready to be a D-1 head coach. The ice cream truck had absolutely nothing to do with his failure.

I doubt Korem and the nutrition staff would let that fly anymore lol. I remember Elam saying Korem said something to him about drinking sprite when he first got on campus.

There is nothing wrong with an Ice Cream truck and an ice cream treat for the players I would however time it for the end of practice.

IMO way too much was made of the Joker ice cream truck thing. I doubt it contributes more than a micro millionth to his failure at UK.

Joker did it. A lot of programs do it. I'm gonna file this under.....

yawn2.jpg

This is just one of the many things that coaches do to try to build morale. It's not a huge boost, but it's a small harmless way to make everyone smile after practice.

I guess sarcasm is hard to decipher on a message board. Didn't think so many people would take my comment seriously
You may be right.....but when it happened, there WERE a lot of people that made a HUGE deal out of it, as if it somehow weakened our team. It was a reward for working hard and a team building thing. We just weren't very good. But an ice cream treat had nothing to do with it.

I guess sarcasm is hard to decipher on a message board. Didn't think so many people would take my comment seriously
Mostly sarcasm in my remark as well. There is nothing inherently wrong with the idea, though it is fun to poke fun at CJP over it since he turned the program "soft serve".

Reactions: CATFANFOLIFE87
The whole ice cream thing was just indicative of how Joker was running the program. Lots of slogans with nothing to back it up.

Joker did beat South Carolina and Tennessee. And went to a bowel game. Just sayin. Still, we were headed south.

^I don't know if X-ray did that on purpose or not but was awesome. Nice little double entendre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT