ADVERTISEMENT

I love AD but he’s lazy.

If that dude played as hard as Jokic, he’d be the best in the league. I wish I could say he takes plays off but he seldom takes plays “on”. It’s really kind of a shame.
AD is NOT LAZY!!! My Lord! May be a little fatigued from having to carry an entire damn organization (Pelicans) for YEARS! AD is huge and is never going to appear to be flying around like a pg.

17/20 and his team won by 21. Are you drunk, dumb, both, mentally handicapped, etc? I ask out of genuine curiosity.

Edit: I don’t follow the nba but watched part of an old game at dinner tonight. Im behind on the playoffs. My point stands though. Calling any nba player is pretty asinine, much less one of the best in the league.

Last edited:
Won a National Title at UK in 2012, that's all I care about. Good in my book!

davisb.gif

If that dude played as hard as Jokic, he’d be the best in the league. I wish I could say he takes plays off but he seldom takes plays “on”. It’s really kind of a shame.
He was far from lazy here. He obviously has to take some plays off to play so many minutes for the Lakers too. They wouldn’t be close to the finals without him.

Reactions: Myth Buster51
I don't think he'd be better than Jokic. Jokic raises his whole team.
When the Lakers were at the Trade Deadline and lost LeBron to injury for 14 games....AD took them from 13th in the West to Play In game. He didn't have LeBron James in that time. Now you name me the guys who he was playing with that you'd want starting for your team? Would any start for Denver? Jokic is fantastic and deserving of praise but if that's not carrying or raising the level of the team......and again a team that was 2-10 to start the season and in 13th spot in Western Conference is now in the Western Conference Finals.

The Lakers need to play bigger and get guys to rebound when he's rotating out to challenge shots or protect the rim. Davis is the least of the Lakers problems tonight or at any point this year.

In comparisons to other nba players I don’t think he’s lazy. Now if we’re comparing the nba to the rest of society? I suppose you could make that argument but I don’t why you’d single out AD.

Reactions: Fox2monk
In fairness he's playing against the runner-up MVP.. who won it the previous two years. It's not going to be easy going against Jokic.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
AD is NOT LAZY!!! My Lord! May be a little fatigued from having to carry an entire damn organization (Pelicans) for YEARS! AD is huge and is never going to appear to be flying around like a pg.
He was flying around when he blocked that game winning shot up in Rupp Arena is all I care about and against John Henson of UNC after probably a tough week of classes in Chapel Hill... But that block is all I care about! Hell with the NBA. I used to get into the playoffs but I can't even hardly stomach it anymore. AD doesn't always seem the most interested in working on His game especially in the off-season. I can see where it'd get old quick and that's why I don't care much for the NBA anymore because guys, alot of guys take to many plays off to often. It's hard to believe he been gone and blocked that weak shit Henson shot 12 yrs. ago.

I'll occasionally tune in to a NBA game and then 2-3 mins into it I'm asking myself what the hell did I go and turn it to this shit for.

I love him. Like many of you have said, he won is a title. That’s all I really care about. I’m just saying his legacy could have been amazing. He’s a top 10 talent ever.
Ya i think he'll still be recognized as great. I just feel like part of the NBA game is when to turn it up and when to slow it down. Especially for a huge injury prone guy like him, he can't be in there every play throwing shoulders. If he gets hurt they have 0 chance. I just don't agree with lazy. I'm glad he heated up and they made it fun to watch at the end. I enjoy good games over everything

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
He was far from lazy here. He obviously has to take some plays off to play so many minutes for the Lakers too
I love him. Like many of you have said, he won is a title. That’s all I really care about. I’m just saying his legacy could have been amazing. He’s a top 10 talent ever.
His legacy is already set, top 50 player, NPOY, National Champ, NBA champ. Maybe grab an MVP if he can be healthy for an entire year and really play like he has been the past couple months. 41/10 tonight.

Bobby Perry and Sheray Thomas prolly had more energy.

Denver made some insane shots. Murray with a miracle three and Joker with a miracle three to close out the third quarter.

Denver will go as far as Murray goes. Any game Murray scores 25+ in is probably going to be a Denver win.

40 points against the best player in the world isn’t too shabby and definitely not lazy. Davis has pretty much carried the lakers all season and throughout the playoffs. Great take OP!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT