ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Upon my parents leaving my freshman dorm room (Kirwin 3) on move-in day 2001, I immediately commenced in downloading as much shit as possible off Kazaa on that sweet, sweet university internet speed.

Radiohead’s version of “Wish You Here” was on there.

Ended up being Wesley Willis’s “I Wupped Batman’s Ass” and my life was forever changed.

@80 Proof just realized last years cow is almost gone so I’m gonna need some beef if you are interested in my business.

TIA

Speaking of cows… just put on a clinic on the proper way to prepare (2) 2” thick ribeyes. Fingerings. Asparagus. Salad w/green goddess. All interrupted by a call from Belgium from my sons girlfriend.

Didn’t eat all day, after washing a 4 cars. Power washing deck & wicker furn., buying $300 of annuals and planting them in pots… church picnic.

Post dinner, had three pours of Old Rip 10. Elegant.

Is it time for the narrative to switch to Tom Kim not being able to win any important tournaments?

Cool that he found his way into some of your hearts as a loveable loser in the Presidents Cup, then he hurt his widdle foot in contention at the British, and i'm not even sure they showed a single shot from after Saturday morning this weekend. Oof, Tom.

Great day at Valhalla. Perched up behind the 12th green all day and watched them all come through, then followed the leaders down 13 and back up 17 and 18. I'm wore the F out, and my wife is BURNT. Her hands, of all places, might be blistered. The place ran out of Gatorade, and the water bottles weren't even cold in the coolers they were going through so much.

Happy for Xander. Seems like a good guy, and he finally got the elusive major. Would've been equally happy if Hovland closed the deal late, but he faltered again. He'll get there.

Zalatoris is absolutely a little, skinny bitch.

Imagine going 264 on a Major track and not winning. Bryson with a tough beat today.

For Chumps:

Hey @krazykats - Amazon has airpods cases with airtag holders built into them. Your phone will direct you right to your lost headphones and can make them play a sound too.

She’s hands down one of the nicest and kindest people in the bluegrass.
If she were one of the nicest and kindest people in the bluegrass, why did she say Rogue hates old people, women (and children), and dogs?

d6fe4a7e-8baa-42af-a0cf-878ce5850b86_text.gif

Considering most of In here are in the same age range, including rogue, I think a big difference is he has never been married, no children. Not judging that one way or the other. But I am saying living that lifestyle he has never been neutered by family life. It's one thing to know the difference and another to live it.

Years of sleepless nights, no consistent schedules, kid comes first in everyday, then you have to learn work as a team with a partner and learning to concede. Humbling lifestyle difference. Worth it totally. Just changes you.

Rogue is that playboy personified lifestyle living most of his life. At least from reading these boards. Seems like a great dude. But if he can't handle some shit talk back at him over an opinion from a woman, prolly good chance why he's never been married lol.

Takes testerone as well according to the fit thread. So that theoretically can bring about some hot headedness. And heart attacks. But so can women.

Rogue was roasted mercilessly in here for a good bit.

He persevered.

Now he's throwing that all away???

SCH
My honest opinion is that he was already halfway out. I know that he and Jamie talked outside of here.

No secret that I really like rogue. He's a good kid (I say kid, but I still think of most of you as kids, which you are, relative to me LOL) And yeah, he took about as much abuse on here as almost anyone I can think of.

I've made my opinions known about the sometimes arbitrary judgement of post "quality" on here, which is fine. We all signed up for it. And I've had my pissing contests, taken a lot of crap over shotgun posts (which I get, can be annoying, but I'll go days w/o even getting on here, and acknowledge freely that I can get carried away)

For my part, I'm sorry to see him go, and hope he comes back someday.

Reactions: UK-chulo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT