ADVERTISEMENT

I call for an immediate banding together of BBN in support of this team and Calipari

It is good mojo. His fate is in this tournament. This team has immense talent. Let the power of BBN band together to allow the basketball God's to place this team where it belongs as a National Champion.

I plead with all of BBN to embrace this ask.

Support the coach and the team. Draw your conclusions at end of year.

This is the moment of healing for BBN.
You are blowing your trumpet too early. Remember last Saturday —— then came Wednesday. This team has to show some consistency and they haven’t yet. It isn’t about one game. It is about the last 9 years

It is good mojo. His fate is in this tournament. This team has immense talent. Let the power of BBN band together to allow the basketball God's to place this team where it belongs as a National Champion.

The time to do that is if we make the Final Four.

It's still too early, need to see how the season plays out.

Ok.

How about we WAIT until we string together more than ONE win.

Rattle off these next 4 and I'm definitely on board!!!

We really need to win out through the SEC Tournament to prove today was no fluke.

Ain’t happening. The CHC is dug in.
I'm not sure I understand the OP's point.

We obviously always support this team when they're playing. None of us will be pulling against Kentucky. Cal will get the blame when it fits.

It's possible to support the team and also criticize the coach/players when they struggle.

Hopefully, they won't have many more struggles down the road. That would band this fan base together more than anything.
That is not obvious at all. There’s many members of the CHC that hopes we lose.

You may not be one of them?

“I hope this team loses in the first SEC tourney game and the first game of the NCAA tourney”

That was posted in the game thread Wednesday by a pretend UK fan.

He’s not been banned.

I get down and may not watch live as superstition but I never miss a game.
Me too.

Now lately I will tape the 1st half and run through it so I won't get frustrated when we start slow.

But I will ALWAYS watch EVERY game because I am a UK fan no matter what!!!

Reactions: Fox2monk
s1200_this_thread_delivers.jpg

The pumpers out in full force where we're they wed when we got beat by 12 and 12 lsu and our sec wall came tumbling down

Reactions: ukjenning44
You are blowing your trumpet too early. Remember last Saturday —— then came Wednesday. This team has to show some consistency and they haven’t yet. It isn’t about one game. It is about the last 9 years

No, no, no...on the contrary. I think his time is up and I think this is the final run.

• Wow
Reactions: ukjenning44
The pumpers out in full force where we're they wed when we got beat by 12 and 12 lsu and our sec wall came tumbling down

Lol, a pumper who has already said it's time for Cal to move on. Good try Jeffy

Last edited:
No team in the country will win every game over the next 3 weeks. But as soon as we lose one during that period the Legion of Doom will be jumping off bridges again.

I REALLY want to, but i’ve seen how this movie ends. And rockfight mulehead Cal is behind the curtain and ready to jump out at any moment! 😂😂😂
This ! Whatever the assistant coaches did to stifle rockfight mulehead Cal for this game was a miracle. I think they must have given him a heavy sedative before the tipoff .,. but the sedative began wear off when we got up by almost 40, and rockfight mulehead Cal was able to cut our win margin down to 22.

Ain’t happening. The CHC is dug in.

That is not obvious at all. There’s many members of the CHC that hopes we lose.

You may not be one of them?

“I hope this team loses in the first SEC tourney game and the first game of the NCAA tourney”

That was posted in the game thread Wednesday by a pretend UK fan.

He’s not been banned.
What a whiner. Boo freaking hoo.

Those of us die hard fans that's been here for 50+ years will always support our team. Always support the players. But the coach has proven himself to be inconsistent and by most any sane rational standard, is not a good coach at least as far as x's and o's goes. His philosophy doesn't put the team first. His attitude sucks. point blank period. His game management skills are horrid. There's a lot more bad about his coaching than good. The only thing hall of fame about Cal is that he can recruit.

But sure, we always support the team, but right now, it has to be IN SPITE of the coach. One game cannot excuse the years of decline and neglect and mismanagement for the coach.

We can support the team and the players, the university, but the coach is another story.

Go Big Blue
Yet another poster has said just what I think ! Thanks, Runt !

Reactions: runt#69
OP, you had me until you asked me to support Calipari. There's literally not a unlikable kid on the team so, that's no problem. And I most certainly want the program to succeed.
But, Calipari is a egomaniac snake oil salesman.
It's a good thing today's game turned into playground bball and we just outscored Bama, because we sure couldn't stop them.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT