ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve Seen The Light!

Props to you for saying that, OP.

In other news, what happened to that dude with the Superman squirrel avatar? After I said this team had nothing special after losing to Kansas, he launched at me. "There's so much left of the season! Terrible fan!" Haven't seen him in a freaking while.

James Brown GIF by reactionseditor

Props to you for saying that, OP.

In other news, what happened to that dude with the Superman squirrel avatar? After I said this team had nothing special after losing to Kansas, he launched at me. "There's so much left of the season! Terrible fan!" Haven't seen him in a freaking while.
I tried to believe for so long but there comes a time where it hits you in the face.

Let Welch take the interim. Finish out the year.
Or Ulis...I'd hire Dwane Casey as an advisor with an option to upgrade to interim coach. We definitely need a new AD - Brainfart is the architect of this and several other disasters...he has got to go!

I like the idea of getting a young innovative hungry coach, but we'll need someone to extinguish the flames and steady the ship when calipari torches everything on the way out.

I tried to believe for so long but there comes a time where it hits you in the face.
I think we were all waiting for the talent that we were used to the first six years. Now that we can see that talent is right there and there are same results many want to cash it in. It's incredibly infuriating.

Reactions: Jazzycat3
I think we were all waiting for the talent that we were used to the first six years. Now that we can see that talent is right there and there are same results many want to cash it in. It's incredibly infuriating.

No we are waiting for coaching talent on par with what we used to have. We have plenty of player talent right now LOL.

Or Ulis...I'd hire Dwane Casey as an advisor with an option to upgrade to interim coach. We definitely need a new AD - Brainfart is the architect of this and several other disasters...he has got to go!

I like the idea of getting a young innovative hungry coach, but we'll need someone to extinguish the flames and steady the ship when calipari torches everything on the way out.
I like SC coach.

Welcome to reality brother. Myself and many others have been preaching this gospel for several seasons. I don't understand why it takes so many so long to see the light but better late than never. Cal has lost his fastball. It's time foe a new coach
I kept believing that they would get better! It’s not the players. It’s the Head Coach!

Reactions: CB3UK
Good point. He had the hunger back then and just doesn't seem to have it anymore.
He got fat and lazy, which isn't a good combo for a stubborn narcissist, particularly when the style of the game changes so rapidly. He refuses to adapt and remains the same, still trying to cram a square peg into a round hole. Plus, his assistants are essentially yes men, because he knows it all.

Remember when he said pre-game he didn't prepare for or watch tape of St. Peter's because he was too busy recruiting?

TvLwSQK.png

Last edited:
I’ve been an eternal optimist but it FINALLY hit me tonight! This ain’t working! People say if Cal leaves, who will take over? I don’t give 2 sh!ts! I will take a coach that has a set of b@llz! So embarrassing!
Elzy could coach this team better ... don't need no b@!!z!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT