ADVERTISEMENT

If we just accept UK can’t do the buyout (I don’t)

fisherscatfan

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
What steps can be taken by UK to make Cal’s life as coach difficult? I don’t know if any of these are possible but how about:

-Taking control of the schedule-force Cal to play in Maui etc. Maui may be scheduled too far out to make an impact but eliminate the 250+ rated opponents.

-Force change in assistants. Fire Bruiser and take ultimate control over who is hired

-Require zero missing of call in shows, functions or will be suspended per terms of his contract

-No more playing Cals friends.

I don’t know if any are realistic but something has to change.

Last edited:
What steps can be taken by UK to make Cal’s life as coach difficult? I don’t know if any of these are possible but how about:
-Taking control of the schedule-force Cal to play in Maui etc. Maui may be scheduled too far out to make an impact
-Force change in assistants. Fire Bruiser and take ultimate control over who is hired
-Require zero missing of call in shows, functions or will be suspended

I don’t know if any are realistic but something has to change.
Boycott the games. BBN has got to not show up. Let the empty arena tell the story.

Reactions: jmw23712
I will continue following the program throughout this offseason. If Cal is still the coach when the season starts, I won’t want anymore games until he’s gone.

Hopefully enough other people feel the same way and make the same decision. An empty arena and fans not spending money, watching games on TV, etc will eventually force a change. My biggest concern is does it happen too late?

Fire all of Cals assistants behind his back that would make al oat any coach quit out of spite................ but Cal wouls stay as a GRIFTER GOTTA GRIFT. He is on another level than Tubby at griftibg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT