ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter dickerson

It seems to me that much of this hatred is born out of rejection. So what if he turned us down? We've got all the players we need.
I would have liked to have had him on our team but he picked elsewhere so now he takes up no space in my brain; responding to this thread is the 1st time his name has been in my head since we played Kansas.

Although it’s hard to predict how a player might act out in a moment of frustration, seeing this reminds me of the quality of young men Coach Cal gets into a UK uniform….over the years, our players have reflected our program and the state of Kentucky very well, even after they have moved on.

Much of the hatred comes from the fact he’s a giant douche. And claimed that his club is still the winningest program in basketball. Screw him.
Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying he's not a giant douche, just that there are many others like him and we wouldn't be talking about him much if we hadn't been among his final choices.

Although it’s hard to predict how a player might act out in a moment of frustration, seeing this reminds me of the quality of young men Coach Cal gets into a UK uniform….over the years, our players have reflected our program and the state of Kentucky very well, even after they have moved on.
I could not agree more. People say lots of negative things about Cal but nobody can criticize the quality of people he has recruited here.

I would like to remind all that got mad about my post that we had a great big man you loved who almost everybody outside of Big Blue Nation thought was a thug.

I would like to remind all that got mad about my post that we had a great big man you loved who almost everybody outside of Big Blue Nation thought was a thug.
hard to compare the two in my opinion. Boogie didn’t cry and try to act like he didn’t do anything. He’d forearm you in the face and look at you with a smile. HD will throw someone down and act like they did something to him.

I could not agree more. People say lots of negative things about Cal but nobody can criticize the quality of people he has recruited here.
frankly, its been amazing that we've never had an instance of off the court issues. I will give Cal credit for that .

I remember Magliorre getting pulled over in a car with "someone" in possession of an 8 ball

Reactions: Fox2monk
Hard disagree. He’s a punk at a blue blood. We’d absolutely be talking about him. .
Well I'm just happy that, finally, UNC and Duke don't have any punks on their teams. I'm just assuming they don't have any punks since there aren't threads about their punks.

By the way, unless anybody hasn't figured it out yet, I do not care if people disagree with my posts(whether or not the disagreement is mild or hard) or if they get angry about my not sharing their hatred of an athlete none of know personally.

hard to compare the two in my opinion. Boogie didn’t cry and try to act like he didn’t do anything. He’d forearm you in the face and look at you with a smile. HD will throw someone down and act like they did something to him.
But everybody besides UK fans said the exact same things about him. We know they were wrong about Boogie because we knew him better, knew about how he was off the court. Since I know NOTHING about Dickenson as a person off the court I'm just not going to hate the guy at this time. I reserve the right to hate him later but right now I"m hating all the people I can.

But everybody besides UK fans said the exact same things about him. We know they were wrong about Boogie because we knew him better, knew about how he was off the court. Since I know NOTHING about Dickenson as a person off the court I'm just not going to hate the guy at this time. I reserve the right to hate him later but right now I"m hating all the people I can.
Fair enough, but I’d bet by the end of the season you’ll see more and more clips of him doing stuff like posted above.

Well I'm just happy that, finally, UNC and Duke don't have any punks on their teams. I'm just assuming they don't have any punks since there aren't threads about their punks.

By the way, unless anybody hasn't figured it out yet, I do not care if people disagree with my posts(whether or not the disagreement is mild or hard) or if they get angry about my not sharing their hatred of an athlete none of know personally.

His behavior speaks for itself. He’s a spoiled brat of a punk.

frankly, its been amazing that we've never had an instance of off the court issues. I will give Cal credit for that .

I remember Magliorre getting pulled over in a car with "someone" in possession of an 8 ball
Worst things we’ve had were the Willis incident and Hagans flashing cash.

We don’t run a jailhouse in this basketball program.

Boogie would have been a problem child anywhere but under Cal. Boogie wasn’t a cheap shot artist. If you earned it? Boogie would slug you right in the schnoz and then tell you exactly what you did. Dudes like HD are overgrown toddlers who take cheap shots when they don’t get their way or whine and cry when they get brushed by a finger.

Yeah but said Big Man never did anything to deserve that rap, he didn’t elbow people, or push them down when he pouted. He played hard, he stood up for himself and his team. That was about it.

Dude is an ass, I’m glad he didn’t choose UK. I think he would’ve been one of the most disliked players in this schools history. There’s a difference in making basketball plays for the ball and just trying to injure other players. He’s not even good enough for the NBA and if he does make it players will not tolerate that dirty play style. Someone just needs to rock his head one good time.

Damn, that guy is a first class asshat. Giant douche. Sore looser. Prick. Bitch. Where are the refs? Like a giant version of Grayson Allen. Damn I hate that guy. So so glad he didn’t come here. And I mean that with all my heart. F that dude.
I knew he was an asshole when he had that post game interview after the UK game, saying Kansas is still the most winningest program still (when they are not). He’s full of himself

He's a complete too. 7 foot Grayson Allen.

Hopefully the refs get wise to his antics and start hitting him with technicals and flagrants.

This. Boogie was never a whiner and phony flopper.
Dickerson starts shit.
Boogie rarely started shit, but would finish it.

He's a complete punk. Always has been. If Dollar $ had any credibility at all he'd be gone. Most annoying player in college basketball.

Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT