ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a very interesting article, especially in light of the Tubman Situation.

thanks for the link, pretty interesting. So, it says lots of these victims of these courts are suing the Universities, I hope Fuzz doesn't read that, he won't be able to sleep tonight.

I thought this was pretty interesting, but what do Harvard Law Professors know about the law, and how many lawyers do they have anyway, why it might even be a minority willing to speak out.

The quote: "These kangaroo courts can and do expel male students, putting a blot on their records for life. No wonder dozens of them are suing universities and getting big-dollar settlements. No wonder 28 current and retired Harvard Law professors signed a letter calling such processes “deeply unfair and undemocratic.”"

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/395254/campus-rape-frenzy-michael-barone

Also interesting that one of the articles said Universities now have more administrators than they do actual teachers.

Good article. Given our current culture it takes some real literary courage to suggest that the deplorable crime of sexual assault (i.e., even an allegation of same) can have some very unfair outcomes for the accused.

Peace

If you crave justice, you seek it for the victims of rape and for the victims of false accusations.

Noone said you need a system that focuses on justice for ONLY the accused. Thats just an attempt at a strawman.

Theres absolutely no reason why there cant be a system that protects both parties. No reason why one party should be deemed more credible than another, just on the basis of gender.

Noone said you need a system that focuses on justice for ONLY the accused. Thats just an attempt at a strawman.

Theres absolutely no reason why there cant be a system that protects both parties. No reason why one party should be deemed more credible than another, just on the basis of gender.

Was there a suggestion otherwise?

I heard two queers got into it one night and....... Seriously people? When is this PC bull going to stop?

Mr. Barone nailed it. In today's world, colleges and universities are the most close-minded and intellectually dishonest institutions in our society.

Interesting. I was mocked on here by several of our more vocal posters when I called the SCB process a kangaroo court. I've called Tubmans situation a kangaroo court pretty much from the beginning. The process is unfair to the defendant and goes against what most Americans cherish, a fair trial. Hiding in the shadows of "privacy" and "this is a civil proceeding, not a criminal proceeding" is BS. The schools should be sued until their collective little heads pop.

Reactions: Bigbluediddy63
I won't name any names unless they want to discuss it but some of our posters obviously know more than 28 Harvard Lawyers------just ask them.

Well, at least they think they do.

I won't name any names unless they want to discuss it but some of our posters obviously know more than 28 Harvard Lawyers------just ask them.

Well, at least they think they do.
I brought up during one of those ridiculous threads what the monetary damages could be against Lloyd. It has to be significant.

Dave

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT