ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the obvious question is: Why?

(for my part, I thought, in his limited action; that he was accurate and poised.)

CJ Frederick goose egg in Crosstown Shootout last night.
WNBA draft lottery coming up at 5. Plan accordingly.
Beau Allen, hopefully he’s doing it for the chicks.

Reactions: roguemocha
Could not ask for much more than getting a 5 star stud transfer and a hometown guy who has ability, knows the playbook and got a lot of playing experience elsewhere to agree to come back as a backup. Add another high star hometown HS kid and QB depth is a lot more promising than it has ever been under Stoops.

Bradyjames,

Card message here! I had your email at some point and lost it. Sent you an email on your help email. Huge pull today!

The only legacy being hurt is Kermit the Frog Kenny Powers Patrick Mahomes' and Andy Reid's. You can't continue to get soft calls every game like they do (Mahomes just got a 15 yard roughing call after getting hit inbounds just last week as a runner that was egregious) and act like any call that goes against you is undermining the game.

The reals have been seeing his brother and wifes antics for years and questioning him but now your everyman NFL fan who isn't thrilled with seeing T-Swift every third play is really going to turn on him.

Can they win a road playoff game?

I don’t understand what Mahomes is whining about. The guy was offsides. It’s the most fundamental rule in football. Why does he feel entitled to ignoring calls? Serious replies only.
I thought after he saw the replay he would change his tune and apologize for acting like a stark raving idiot but no. He, Reid and everyone else they interviewed doubled down and said the ref shouldn't have thrown the flag and how embarrassing it is for the NFL. No clown it is embarrassing for you acting like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum because you lost.

Reactions: jayroon
I don’t understand what Mahomes is whining about. The guy was offsides. It’s the most fundamental rule in football. Why does he feel entitled to ignoring calls? Serious replies only.

He apparently told a beat reporter that the line judge will typically either tell the wr if they are offside or just not call it. What he didn't mention is that they do that when they are lined up to the boundary.

Toney marcus have been a TE in that formation and it was flagged immediately. Hes just looking for preferential treatment because their little trick play resulted in a td. I'm sure hed have a lot to say if a DE got a free run off the edge that wasn't called and resulted in him getting hammered.

Rules exist for a reason.

- How about that AaronBradshaw’s feel for the game? Kid can definitely play with our fantastic guards. The more I think about it, the more excited I’m getting.

- Would like to see some of this lineup:

Shep
Any 2- Wagner/Dillingham/Reeves
Edwards
Bradshaw

- He’s not hitting them yet but I think Edwards has a good looking outside shot. I think it’s a confidence thing. Don’t like Cal having him step into 19 feet.

- I think we beat Carolina fairly easily. Bacot will keep it from being a rout but looking at around 9-point dub.

- That said, Ingram concerns me and Davis has been hot.

Bradshaw looks a little awkward to me, but the kid has great hands, is athletic and active. Pretty much just what the doctor ordered for this squad. Rim protector, rim runner, rebounder, lob finisher.

Wagner, Shep, Reeves, Mitchell, Bradshaw. Two bigs, but those are the best 5 and that'll be the most used lineup. Ain't mad at it. Mitchell doesn't clog the lane, can shoot and hit open shooters. Against a zone, sub Rob in for AB.

Mahomes has been a bitch for a while.

UK football once again nailing the off season. Piglet needs it to translate to the season season.

Levis front and center of the football world tonight. Stoked.

Was supposed to play some music at a Christmas party in Madison, TN Saturday night. First show in over 2 years. Was pumped. Then a tornado blew up the local substation and ate the explosion, like something out of a bad sci-fi action movie. Those videos are wild. Several friends all live within a mile or so of that explosion, thankfully all safe.

Marshmallow World - Darlene Love (and the whole Phil Spector album)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT