ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the Schembari's plan for next March? Been kinda curious about that, and I know you've discussed it.

Can you board babies or nah?

Let's just say my goodbye hug to Anth was a little longer on Sunday morning. I knew that was probably the last time I was going to get to party with him. Got a little dusty on Cooper.

(having Gus Jacobs break our door in), etc.

Sweetest, most gentle guy you'll ever meet.

Regards,

top.jpg

theres 2 sides to every story. the side of gus's fist, and the side of the dude whose face looks caved in.

LOL. I'll never forget it... Warren (our friend) was one of the best brawlers I knew....Gus came in, picked him up buy his neck and pinned him against the wall like a rag doll.

I hid in my room, had already heard too many stories. Sweet kid, tho

Bald Bull on the mic & you know I'm getting nice on it
That beef & teriyaki go 'head and throw some rice on it.

^
I have that on a computer somewhere at my ex wife's house, along with the complete vault of all the classics that were thrown down. I verified with her last year that it's still out in the garage, I *really* need to get that back before it's too late.

^ You guys still have a copy of Gold Club w/ Tomlin and'em? Man, that song was AWFUL. [sick]

That shit is like comparing Iggy to Jay Z, if you're talking Gold Club vs. our crew classic, 'Run Through'

Sad.

-Oh, Willy must be really pissy if he's going all nepotism on me. Sorry bro, I didn't watch late shows. Also graduated on time with a degree in something useful rather than a bachelor in drawing which is something you get a gold star for before you can spell. Good job coloring in the lines.

-Plan is to pack him up and roll. Obviously things will change and slow down but we're 35ish, we had a fantastic run and I doubt we'll be falling off the face of the earth. We'll just see how much. The Burgans, Harris and such are a pretty solid inspiration. He's already booked for Antigua in November and NYC in December. Already traveling with grandparents all the time is going to be a great convenience. Honestly, can't wait for him to be old enough to take in sports. Going to SECT, NCAAT, football games with pops are some of my best memories ever. Certainly what I look forward to the most.

ALL NBA TEAMS:

FIRST TEAM

LeBron James
Anthony Davis
Marc Gasol
James Harden
Steph Curry

SECOND TEAM
LaMarcus Aldridge
DeMarcus Cousins
Pau Gasol
Russell Westbrook
Chris Paul

THIRD TEAM
Blake Griffin
Tim Duncan
DeAndre Jordan
Klay Thompson
Kyrie Irving

Didn't take Davis long. Huge for Cousins, too.

Tim Duncan tho....just incredible.

My parts were always strong. Not my fault our squad lacked depth. Gold Club wasn't our only song. Nothing you all came up with could match Panther, Eyes are Red, or What the Touch Happened Last Night, TS.

Rondo isn't a perfect fit anywhere. Not sure he is any kind of fit anywhere (unless you're looking to fit a ball-stopping, petulant point who can't shoot yet refuses to go in the paint out of fear he would get fouled and have to go to the line).

Ha. Sad but true. Rondo is a huge bitch and just plain weird/creepy person. Knee injury took away his freakish capabilities and made his once-overlooked attitude/baggage a real problem for teams. No one gives a shit about your Connect Four ability when you're playing like donkey and at uncomfortable odds with the coach about your declining skill level.

Also feel really bad for Dirk for Rondo submarining him. Knowing his window is closing, big fella took a pay cut and took reduced minutes/role without making a single wave in order to bring a guy like Rondo in to help them make a run in the Playoffs.

Dbag. I hope he ends up in LA where he and Kobe can air out their dirty laundry towards the media w/ their passive-aggressive petty bull. Fingers crossed.

Considering Anthony Davis didn't make 1st Team All Defense (he will), I'd say there is plenty of doubt.

If you followed any of the Pelicans beat writers throughout the season, they were comments made here/there that his defense for the full 24 wasn't that great, aside from the spectacular blocks/steal that would make the highlight reel. FTR, he's only what -- 21? So he has plenty of time to improve that aspect.

Nerlens, though? That kid is a better defender than both AD or Willie, IMO. (can see Davis being named 1st team because he's the 2/3rd best player in the world going forward and some politics will play into it).

Noel has the quickest hands I've ever seen from a big man. It's ridiculous.

I agree Geese, before the injury his one year at UK, Nerlens was showing some Alonzo Mourning type ability. Had he not gotten hurt, there's no doubt in my mind he would have been the #1 pick. Anthony Bennett, ha!

I'm still holding out hope for Rondo. He has some proving to do but can still thrive in the right situation. The Pacers is that situation.

Sr. PGA on Golf Channel...at French Lick up in IN.

That course just looks absolutely incredible, have to get up there at some point.

Looks to be NOBODY there, like 10 people following each group? Be a cool chance to get up close to some greats at a Major.

Sr. PGA on Golf Channel...at French Lick up in IN.

That course just looks absolutely incredible, have to get up there at some point.

Looks to be NOBODY there, like 10 people following each group? Be a cool chance to get up close to some greats at a Major.

Russ Cochran on the second page. Haven't thought about him in years; him and Jodie Mudd.

Noel's performance with 4 fouls in crunch time at Ole Miss is one of the most jaw dropping defensive performances ever. Clearly was better than Davis defensively at that point.

Like so many other freshman bigs here, his improvement from beginning to (near) end was phenomenal.

Early in the year, he jumped for EVERYTHING, and despite still getting blocks, he practically got abused on defense a majority of the time. By year's end, he was becoming a monster.

Such a freak, he's gonna have a great career if healthy, without question. Anthony Bennett lol

Letting Noel drop to 6, especially considering nearly every team was building for the future AND the importance metrics supposedly play in today's scouting, was one of the more short-sighted draft botches I've seen in awhile.

I don't think Noel will be injury prone. His injury here was basically blunt force to his knee via basket support. It wasn't anything like the guys who land awkward or cut hard and blow out their knee on a routine basketball play. Anyone's knee was going to fail in the scenario in which Noel was injured.

Cal seriously needs to step away from Twitter for a while. We get it, chief - "PLAYERS FIRST."

He's playing with fire. He won't get any slack at all over disappointing years going forward. He's the antithesis of Tubby Smith. Tubby half-assed recruiting, underachieved, but was a very likable guy. Cal crushes recruiting, has great on court results, but is absolutely unlikable. If the national media really wants to see Kentucky fans eat their own they'll leave the guy alone. People like Forde coming at him actually helps at keeping Kentucky fans on his side and defending him as the lesser of two evils.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Why kick the hornets nest after whiffing on all the 5 stars he was going after in the spring?

As long as chief gets me/us a 2nd title he can say or do whatever he wants. BUT, im holding him to that standard, get me/us another F'ing title before you leave dbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT