ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Showed my kids the new Star Wars trailer this weekend. The boy was pretty heartbroken when I told him it wasn't coming out tomorrow and he'd have to wait until Christmas to go see it. In hindsight, it's kinda a dick move to show a 5 year old a new Star Wars trailer then tell him he can't see the movie for 8 months.

Oh well. Live and learn, I guess.

Originally posted by MaxPowerrr:
Showed my kids the new Star Wars trailer this weekend. The boy was pretty heartbroken when I told him it wasn't coming out tomorrow and he'd have to wait until Christmas to go see it. In hindsight, it's kinda a dick move to show a 5 year old a new Star Wars trailer then tell him he can't see the movie for 8 months.

Oh well. Live and learn, I guess.
13% of his whole life away...

Originally posted by ukwizard:
How freaky of a chick are you if you are out there licking some dudes car?
Not as weird as this dude.
sick.r191677.gif

Car Lover

Still one of my favorite gifs. The kid sliding in late with the double bird is so intense... also the *ONE* black dude in the entire screen shot grinning ear to ear....

marshall_hendersonauburn.0.gif

This post was edited on 4/20 4:17 PM by CClarkUK

Stolen from the mainboard which was most likely stolen from somewhere else, but about that gif:

Obviously, we kick things off with the older gentleman standing up in defiance right in front of Henderson. Not sure what he said to Henderson, but that guy wasn't having anymore of the tomfoolery. The guy in the white polo is big-time, just smiling the entire time. He loves it. Jerry Garcia-looking guy on press row. He's clapping, smiling, really enjoying the scene. The crew of double-middle finger guys. They're forever best friends. The guy who rips his hat off. He was so heated he just couldn't take it anymore. Now we get to the sleepers: To kick things off, check out my man next to Auburn pajamas girl. He's got the creepy sideways grin, like he digs Marshall Henderson's attitude, but can't have his friends find out. Speaking of Auburn pajamas girl, she looks out of place. And is also terrified by the flying object to her left. What is that flying object? No one really knows. Could be a Fathead, could be a cardboard cutout, could be an umbrella. But the blonde girl reacts like it's a head. A real one. White hat fellow. Waving his hands, yelling "Come on, come on, come on!" to Henderson. His flailing hands and sideways shuffle steals the show for a bit. The guy right in the middle who emphatically sticks a middle finger at Henderson -- and then tears it right back down. Everything he did was 100 percent. The curly-haired kid in the orange shirt. He gives the fingers, claps two times (as if to get loose) -- and then goes back with the fingers. Kid in the gray hoodie to the left. It kind of looks like he sneezes as the GIF starts -- but bounces back extraordinarily quickly to join in the ballyhoo. What about the girl in the upper right corner? She yells some profanity, and then goes tumbling forward, either getting pushed or falling from the momentum of her yelling. And yes, the older, older gentleman in the front row just seems dismayed by the entire scene. And probably this analysis of it.

Courtside camera shots in the SEC have always been a personal source of joy. People completely oblivious to the game, generally star-struck by UK. They get madder and madder as the game progresses. Just awesome to take in. They most always have that look.

The group of affluent middle-aged hens in stylish outfits (usually a team color scarf, white shirt with the collar up, and some garish jewelry) sitting on the floor is the best. Folks just being seen while biding time for football season...

Originally posted by chitown87:

Stolen from the mainboard which was most likely stolen from somewhere else, but about that gif:

Obviously, we kick things off with the older gentleman standing up in defiance right in front of Henderson. Not sure what he said to Henderson, but that guy wasn't having anymore of the tomfoolery. The guy in the white polo is big-time, just smiling the entire time. He loves it. Jerry Garcia-looking guy on press row. He's clapping, smiling, really enjoying the scene. The crew of double-middle finger guys. They're forever best friends. The guy who rips his hat off. He was so heated he just couldn't take it anymore. Now we get to the sleepers: To kick things off, check out my man next to Auburn pajamas girl. He's got the creepy sideways grin, like he digs Marshall Henderson's attitude, but can't have his friends find out. Speaking of Auburn pajamas girl, she looks out of place. And is also terrified by the flying object to her left. What is that flying object? No one really knows. Could be a Fathead, could be a cardboard cutout, could be an umbrella. But the blonde girl reacts like it's a head. A real one. White hat fellow. Waving his hands, yelling "Come on, come on, come on!" to Henderson. His flailing hands and sideways shuffle steals the show for a bit. The guy right in the middle who emphatically sticks a middle finger at Henderson -- and then tears it right back down. Everything he did was 100 percent. The curly-haired kid in the orange shirt. He gives the fingers, claps two times (as if to get loose) -- and then goes back with the fingers. Kid in the gray hoodie to the left. It kind of looks like he sneezes as the GIF starts -- but bounces back extraordinarily quickly to join in the ballyhoo. What about the girl in the upper right corner? She yells some profanity, and then goes tumbling forward, either getting pushed or falling from the momentum of her yelling. And yes, the older, older gentleman in the front row just seems dismayed by the entire scene. And probably this analysis of it.
10/10

I saw that gif on SBNation today with the story talking about Marshall Henderson, who was once mocked by Erin Andrews after he failed a drug test, going back on the offensive asking her "wassup with your boyfriend"

We talked about it last week in GYERO, but if you're the head of the entourage, you have to have someone else in charge of the drugs. You never take the fall on your own.

Originally posted by chitown87:

Stolen from CBSSports.com

Originally posted by Wildcat Willy:
Sheeeiiiit, Dr. Pope licks his own touching car.
laugh.r191677.gif

* Miranda Lambert is pretty terrible and disgusting. Then, she goes and surgeries her entire body. And now she's pretty hot.

Pretty simple, ladies. Now get your s*** together.

* Had a great talk with a pushy salesperson the other day. She works for one of those 100% commission/hand-you-a-phone-book-heres-your-leads kinda places with 95% turnover and a D- rating with the BBB. Our conversation...

you know, people always ask me why im so successful? i tell them, its because i care about my customers.

laugh.r191677.gif

Really? Really?? People ask YOU why you're so successful??
laugh.r191677.gif
Hmm....no.

That's probably the best line of all time, and I'm guessing drxman has dropped it a time or two. You know, people always ask me why I'm so successful.

(false)

* Chaturanga push-ups, ftw.

Ha, Yuck.

As someone who's been around for each of the 6-7 switches, it's the same reaction every time. Everyone HATED the recent format when we swiched from UBB, and I expect over time this one will look 'normal' at some point like always.

Definitely hurts my eyes for the moment, tho

The new format isn't too awful bad. It's going to take some getting used to but that's the case with every change we've had in the 17 or 18 years that I've been posting. I do experience a delay when typing out a post though. I'll be five or six words ahead before it gets caught up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT